They have a nightmare

Micheal~
-he screams. Like screams and jumps up making you jump as well thinking something is trying to kill use.
-he won't initially cry he will just struggle to breathe and shake.
-he doesn't like being touched during this time so when it's finished he'll want to cuddle, he won't go back to sleep but he'll defo hold you tightly.

Trevor~
-he just lies there, his hands get shaky and he sniffles a little. But overall tries not to wake you up.
-if you don't wake up he'll just get up and get a drink and try go back to sleep on the couch.
-if you do wake up he starts freaking out and try's to get up to leave but you pull him on top of you and soothe him. He won't tell you about the dream as it's most likely you dying or leaving him. But he will fall back asleep.

Franklin~
-jumps up in shock. He just kinda just sits on the edge of the bed.
-he's a heavy sweater after a nightmare.
-if you awake he will just cuddle you back to sleep, he won't bring it up again and you decide it's best not to either.

Lamar~
-wakes up confused.
-shakes you awake and asks to talk about it.
-it's a strange nightmare normally. You both end up falling asleep quite easily again.

Wade~
-just starts crying.
-like this man can fucking cry especially after a nightmare.
-you have to cradle him back to sleep. He will cry if you ever bring it up. He also asks for you to check under the bed and in the closets yk just in case.

Steve~
-breathes really heavily and sweats like shit.
-you have to wake him up cause he'll start mumbling which will wake you up and start to panic about the mumbling mess of a man.
-he will eventually wake up wanting cuddled back to sleep. This is one of the times he'll rest his head on your chest

Dave~
-gets a raging headache afterward. Like it's a "kill me" kinda head ache.
-he gets up and sits on the edge of the bed trying to soothe his pounding head.
-if you wake up he will ask you hold his head to you chest and lay back down rubbing your fingers throw his head trying to help.

Lester~
-starts panicking. He's not a guy that sleeps often enough to get nightmares so when he does he can't tell dreams from reality.
-it takes a while to calm him but he will eventually just get up and play a game or something.
-he doesn't sleep for a few days after that.

Devin~
-try's not to make a deal about it and just tries to snuggle into your side.
-if you wake up he'll confess he had a nightmare and tell you about it.
-the nightmare is normally just something most people fear like jump scares or people close to him dying.