Chapter 2

Rachel trooped down the stairs. She dragged her feet on the scruffy carpet because she knew what was coming.

"Darling!!!!!!!" Aunt Maya said. "It has been agggeees!"

"Hello, Aunt Maya" Rachel said, slightly muffled because of Aunt Maya's huge hug.

"Darling, darling, you should really show me to my room. That is only polite" She sent a look to her dad, who was her brother, that said "Don't interrupt or I will literally tear you apart"

"Yes Aunt Maya," Rachel said.

Rachel led Aunt Maya up the stairs. She was very slow because of her four huge suitcases. Rachel looked at them and then at Aunt Maya. She looked at the one that looked the lightest, and said "Aunt Maya, can I take that one from you?"

"Yes, thanks dear,"

Rachel took the suitcase. It was even heavier than she had anticipated. "What did you put in this?" She asked, Huffing and puffing as she had to lift it over the stairs.

"Oh, darling! I will show you. You and I will have our own little bit of girly time, shall we?"

"Okay, Aunty"

Rachel had learnt that you should never say "No" to Aunt Maya. She always dragged you into it, even if you didn't want to do it at all. So she reluctantly agreed, even though she was not even sure what her Aunt would do to her.