Teasing in Public

Reaction: of EXO while you are teasing (touching)  them under the table or inappropriately while you are out at dinner or something. Please enjoy and leave a Vote! Thanks~  Love OuOppa

~

Suho: He'd be surprised and jerk in his seat, keeping his back straighten and his eyes going wide, having to bite his tongue so he would try to make any noises, his hand slowly coming down to move yours away from his area, squeezing it on his while slightly laughing and smiling. "Not now, if you behave and stop teasing daddy.. we'll see later on kay?" He gave a wink and set your hand down making you wait for it all night and it would be totally worth it.

Chanyeol: When you're teasing him he'd have a small smirk on his face, but that disappears and he clutches onto the chair, holding and gripping the chair while you make and excuse to go under the table, rubbing him in the process while coming up 3 seconds later. He'd make a strangled noise not trying to let people hear it so he'd try and pass it off as a cough. Leaning back in his chair giving out a sigh. "You are so getting this when we get home" he said frustrated.

Baekhyun: The moment, right then and right there he feels your fingers on him he would snicker while grinning, letting you for a while then coming to your ear and whispering " you want me that bad huh jagi? You're getting really frisky and impatient these days aren't you" he smirked as he put his hand on your inner thigh gently stroking it.

D.O: He'd quickly look at you sending a warning glance at you, but he would be so caught up in the moment and his eyes were so full of lust that he would intertwine his hand with yours. He would try not to make any noises or jerk at the way you are touching him, he would look at you with those wide eyes of him saying " Really Y/N... right now? " he'd try to pull your hand away playfully while laughing as you keep trying to touch him and end up just taking you home and doing what he wants with you ;)

Sehun: Now.. for this boy, he wouldn't really mind you touching him. He would quite like it that you are touching him, at first he might be shocked that you are doing this in public but then as you continue to do it he would just close his eyes with a smirk on face. He'd grab your hand putting it on where he wants you to touch him and lets out a sigh because he can't have you right then and there but soon once he had enough he would get up from the table, tell you to get your stuff and as soon you get to the car he would kiss you, putting the chair down and having you there.

Kai: Kai... Kai, Kai, Kai OH KAI ( LOL ) You guys would probably have a chemistry of this kind of teasing thing out in public or even at home. ( When you're at home you would have to watch out because he would like.. attack you XD ) Even little things you do to him would excite him, like him touching your butt or you simply just biting your lip in front of his face. When you're out with him teasing him, he would smirk slightly as laugh as he takes his hands and puts them on your thighs, slowly making his way up while saying " you're lucky we aren't at home right now."

Lay: The waiter is at your table and as soon as you tease him by touching him on " accident " he would look at you surprised and try to move your hand away and laugh while having that " you don't want to do this Y/N ... You'll regret it later" face . He tells the waiter what you guys order and as you keep teasing him, he would let you for a while, trying not to say anything or make noises or faces. He would try to cover up his jerks by moving all over the place in his chair so other people won't know about it but as soon as he had enough ( he was about to cum ) he would take you back home honestly and just tease you as much as you teased him.

Xiumin: Xiumin, not much to say about him but since he's really dominate when it comes to this thing he would try to act it out, like when you would touch him he would act surprised and say " * gasps* Jagi! what are you doing ? o: " he would laugh knowing that you know he's all innocent just for the act. He would try to embarrass you by touching you slightly and whispering things in your ear. You'd continue to touch him and even moan in his ear a little bit, he wouldn't pay attention to you when you would tease him he would simply just say " did you say something?" as eventually he would get so ready he would take you to the bathroom and have his way with you, slowly but hard thrusting in you while moaning in your ear.

Chen: He would be really playful when it come to this thing. When you would touch him in public he would make a big deal out of it and say it loudly like " OMG shes touching me ! " and people would stare at him, you would cover his mouth so he won't say anything else to embarrass you and he would just laugh. You'd of course get annoyed by him doing that and saying it loudly you wouldn't tease him, but eventually he would come up behind you and whisper in your ear "baby, don't be like that . You can have it anytime.. just tell me" with a wink and him putting his hard member on you.

Tao: I think he would be surprised that you would do this kind of thing in public. He might be a freak at home but I don't think Tao would be the one that would want you to do it in public, he would playfully react to it with laughing and everything and he would get worried about getting turned on in public and for people to see so as soon as he would get turned on he would rush home with you, making his way to the bedroom and just devouring you with his mouth with kisses and hickeys. Making his way all down your body.