Jealous Jongin

HEY ! Long time no see :3 hope you all like this . Sorry school kinda got in the way of this ^.^ coming out with a BTS one so stay tuned :3
______________________

You could feel his eyes follow you around the room but you paid no attention to him. Chanyeol was showing you a video on his phone but wouldn't stop moving, so naturally you followed him; being the giant he was his shoulder was blocking the view, standing on your tip toes was the only way you would be able to see it.
Suddenly somebody knocked into you causing your body to fall forward into Chanyeol, his reflexes were quick; his stumbled but his left hand came up behind him and rested on your waist to stop you from falling over, "are you okay?" his deep voice caused you to pull your body away from his. Nodding at him was all you could do, the thought of Jongin seeing it all worried you.

Looking around you saw that it was Sehun who bumped into you, he had a smirk plastered on his face, he stuck his tongue out to stop his laughter "sorry, i wasn't looking where I was going" he spoke before continuing to play a game on his phone.
Jongin felt jealous, he knew he did even if he was a caring and understanding boyfriend he would get jealous, he breathed deeply controlling the urge to drag you away from Chanyeol. He diverted his eyes to watch tv when he saw you turn around to look at Sehun.

"I better go to clean the room with Baekhyun or he's gonna shove socks in my mouth while I'm alseep" Chanyeol spoke as he speed walked to the shared bedroom, leaving just you and Jongin. Turning on your heel you faced Jongin; his eyes were glued to the tv but he wasn't paying attention, the pads of your feet hitting the floor could be heard in the nearly silent room as you made you way to sit down next to him.
It was late and Jongin had promised to walk you back to your apartment but by the looks of it he wasn't going to be paying attention to you. Reaching you poked his soft cheek, his response? A hum of protest and he pulled away. His dark brown hair fell in front of his face as he pressed his lips together, making him looking like a squishy puppy; how could he be so perfect?

"Are you angry at me?"
Hearing your voice, his head snapped to the left to look at you, your voice was laced with sadness which he couldn't handle, he hated making you feel upset. Sighing his hand took yours and caressed it, playing with your fingers he spoke up: "I'm not...it's just that when you're with the hyungs or with Sehun sometimes you guys get too close and I know you don't mean to! I know, it's because you're close with them but sometimes I get jealous" Jongin's voice was soft as he spoke, upon hearing how he felt you couldn't help but feel sorry.
Reaching out with your free hand you softly touched his cheek, he leaned into your touch and looked into your eyes. Your soft smile caused him to smile back at you, his plump lips curved upwards; you glanced at his lips, they looked so soft, so inviting. Seeing you look at his lips told Jongin you wanted to kiss him.

Tilting his head he reached out and softly kissed your lips, the hand holding yours pulled your closer. He pulled away quickly; standing up he tugged at your arm, pulling you off the sofa. You weren't sure of why he stopped and you didn't like that he stopped but you accepted it. Luckily for Jongin, Kyungsoo wasn't home which meant their shared bedroom was empty, he opened the door and pulled you inside.

Turning around he held you hips and started kissing you again, this time with more passion, his lips moved against yours as a way of deepening the kiss. Jongin's soft tongue licked at your lips, you opened your mouth; his tongue massaged yours while he slowly pushed you back against the bed. Somehow his hands had reached under your shirt and grabbed onto your waist as he let go of your lips with a bite and planted wet kisses all over your neck.
His lips were so soft against your skin, his lips alone would drive you crazy. You were wearing a skirt that day which, for Jongin, made it easier to please you. Pulling your top off, Jongin kissed his way down your body, he had pulled your hips off the bed with his hands. Jongin loved kissing you all over. Reaching your skirt, he paused and looked up at you, your bottom lip was caught between your teeth, your hair was spread across the pillow with your eyes closed. A smirk tugged at his lips as his hands rubbed along your thighs, pushing your skirt upwards.
You could feel yourself get wet as Jongin kissed placed sweet kisses on your inner thighs, the breath got caught in your throat as his kisses got closer to your core. A gasp escaped your lips and your breath quickened when he placed a kiss directly on your clothed core. His breath was hot against you, not wasting time he pulled your underwear down to your knees and moved your legs so his head could meet your core. Parting your folds with his warm tongue was enough for you to let out a loud moan, licking up all the way to your clit, he rolled it with his tongue and groaned against you, your fingers tugged at his hair; pulling him closer.

What he was doing to you couldn't be put into words, all you knew was that it felt too good and had you moaning shamelessly. To you irritation, Jongin pulled away, his lips covered in your wetness, which he licked away. "We can't do this for long, _____.

Kyungsoo hyung will be back soon" he quickly planted a kiss on your lips and pulled his black jeans and boxers down to his strong thighs. Rubbing is tip against your core felt too good for him, he was doing his face; the face that looked like a snarl, it was too hot. Slowly he pushed every single inch of himself into you, groaning while he was doing it. His member throbbed inside your wet heat, your eyes were closed with pleasure.

Slowly he pulled out, causing the two of you to moan, his thrusts were slow and deep; hitting all the right spots. "_____" his groans of your name were deep, and added to your pleasure, his breathing was heavy. Jongin held onto your thighs as he thrusted inside you, the sound of skin hitting skin filled the room, as well as your pleasured moans. His touches were bringing you closer, his pubic bone hit your clit perfectly with each thrust. Jongin's thrusts became frantic as he heard voices outside the bedroom, the fast pace pulled you closer to your sexual high, just as you were about to orgasm he covered your mouth with his, muffling your moans. You moaned into his mouth and gripped his shoulders, digging your nails into his skin. His thrusts didn't slow but only got faster as he felt himself spill his hot seed inside you, he saw bright lights and his toes curled with pleasure, his groaned against your mouth as slowly his thrusts turned sloppy, from his intense high.

He pulled away from your body and breathed heavily, his hair was plastered to his forehead and his eyes were closed, just like yours. Your chest rose with each labored breath. Slowly he pulled out of you, still being sensitive you groaned. Reaching down with shaky hands, he pulled his boxers and jeans back up before rolling over to clean you up and dress you. Jongin lovingly wrapped one of his arms around you waist and pulled you closer to him, softly he kissed your cheek and rested his own against it.
Jealous Jongin was now your favorite .

____________
Hope you liked it ! Star it and comment for more :3 Lots Of Love
OuOppa ~ ^^