chapter 14(M )

Vanu njaaan

Vegam vaayo baaki paraya

______💫💫💫💫💫💫_________

Taekook room

After sometimes.

Jimin aa parnaj poyathin shesham randu perum silent aayi. Because avar intimate aayit ippa kore naalayi. They are missing so much.

After sometimes.

Tae avane pidich enippich avante madiyilek iruthi.
Kookie blushed.
Tae avante foreheadil veenu kidanna mudikal payye maati. Kookiek ippa athiyavisham mudi ind. Avan ippa mudi valarthuva.

Tae payye avante kai kookiede mudiyude ullilek kayatti. Oru kai melle avante kazhuthilekkum. Taede oro touchum kookiede ullil butterfly feelings varuthukayan.

It's feel like their first time.

Tae avante chundukal avanilek vachu. Melle ath anakkan thudangi. Randu perum parasparam chumbichu.

Their lips mould together. Tae sucked his lips like a candy the smooching sound was echoing in their room.

The heat was increasing......

Tae changed their position he laid kookie on the bed and he Hovered him. Tae started to kiss his jaw line. He slowly traced his lips towards his neck to make beautiful hickey.

Kookie moaned.

Kookie grabbed tae's neck and changed their position. Now he is on top.

He slowly traced his fingers from his lips to neck. He slowly touch his lips with his fingers. He give a small lick to his lips.
Kookie take out tae's tongue and suck them. They kissed with their tongues. Kookie started to lick his neck and bite their. He make hickeys on their.

He traced his fingers towards tae's nipple. Tae just watched his baby.
Kookie slowly unbuttoned his shirt and started to suck his nipple. This is the first time kookie became so bold.
He started lick there and mark their with his teeth. Tae press him more towards his body to give him more acess.

Kookie removed tae's shirt and pants along with boxers.
Now Tae is completely naked and kookie is fully dressed. The scene was really hot.

Kookie slowly take tae's shaft in his hand.
Tae moaned.

Kookie slowly leaned towards his shaft and suck them. He slowly take his shaft and put it inside his mouth.
It's was the first time he giving a blow job to his love.
Everytime it's Tae who pleasure him. Now it's his turn.
Kookie started to Bob his head. Tae grabbed his hair because of the immense pleasure that given by his love.

Tae: kookie...... I gonna cum.

Bt kookie didn't stop he Bob his head and suck his tip. Tae cummed inside his mouth.
Kookie swallow his seeds like his favorite candy.

Tae pulled kookie towards him and kissed him passionately. He can taste his own taste. He laid him on the bed and hover kookie. He removed his shirt and pants with his boxers.
He started to suck his nipple and pinch there. Kookie moaned.
Tae slowly traced his tongue towards his bellybutton and suck there. He started to thrust there. Kookie grabbed his hair and held him tightly towards his body.
Tae traced his tongue towards his hole and started to eat him out .
That was too much pleasure for kookie.
He grabbed the pillow tightly.

Kookie: aaam... Tae.....

Tae removed his tongue and replaced it by his  three fingers. He prepared him well with fingers by thrusting.

Kookie: Tae.... I can't... I gonna......

Tae: cum.... Kookie.
Kookie cummed deeply.
But  Tae didn't stopped. He replaced his fingers by his shaft. He slowly enters inside him.
Kookie moaned .
Tae started to thrust him like an animal. The bed was shaking because of the thrust. But none of them cared. They want to be one.