Chapter-1-Intergalactic Beginning

The Beginning

Long time ago, in a galaxy far far away, joking that phrase is so common... so continuing story, the rulers of space had a peaceful time, obviously.

The rulers of Stars are King Starner and Queen Rubynous.
The rulers of Planets are King Planeto and Queen Solar.
Last but not least are the rulers of asteroids that are King Rock and Queen Rack.
The 3 rulers have their own powers.
Rulers of star, they make more stars to light up the empty dark space.
The rulers of planets, makes more planets near stars or even in the center of empty space.
The rulers of asteroids, control comets, avoiding to hit burning stars, and also controlling asteroids to avoid hitting planets.
The rulers had a meeting for life updates and the latest news with the Black Hole bringers.
After the meeting, King Starner and Queen Rubynous smiled and said "everyone, can we talk for a sec?" King Starner said. "We would love to tell you that, we're having a baby!" They both said excitedly. The crowd was surprised on what they've heard from the Star Couple.
But then, King Rock said "what will be the name of is child?" Then King Starner said "She will be called, Princess Cosmia". By a surprise! "Oh wait!" Said King Rock. "We have a little boy or a toddler we have been hiding, his name is Prince Hermertheus". And then everyone said "why didn't you tell us!" "We were you know," said King Rock. "What!Shy?" said the rest. "Yeah?!" said King rock.

Humans

Let's move in to humans on Earth.
Earth was actually one of the planet rulers' creations. On Earth humans think the story of the 3 space rulers are just a legend but little did they know that it was true.
One day all the 3 space rulers brought their powers and threw it all to Earth, no one can see that power sent to Earth. The power hit 3 little babies named Karl the oldest to the chosen ones, Samantha the middle of the 3, and Chelsea the youngest of them 3. The rulers will have to wait for these earthling children to grow to their time to become the next rulers.

Growing one by day

After a few cosmic days, Queen Rubynous gave birth to Princess Cosmia.
The 3 children and Princess Cosmia are happily growing day by day. But since rulers are known to grow fast but have a long lifetime, the young princess is now a toddler.
And Prince Hermertheus is now a child.
All was well in space, but not for long
The rulers are doing their deeds and duties for the Cosmic Heritage.