Chapter-5-Problems from Space

Evil Plans

After the Rainbow Celebration King Chaos had something else in mind.
"BHM!!!!!!" King Chaos shouted. "Yes your darkness" BHM said frightend. "Send 1/4 of my black hole makers and make as many black holes they can and destroy 5 planets and 3 stars then we will be powerful." King Chaos asked strictly. "Yes your honor" BHM said.

Royal Danger Meeting

"My comets are going to a different time?!" King Rock said.
"Planets are getting sucked by a void or a black hole!" King Planeto said.
"Guys! Guys! Please be quiet!!!" King Starner shouted.
"We will get to the bottom of this, that's why I all invited you in the meeting." King Starner said.
"We can't go to the black hole kingdom or we will die." Queen Rack said.
"Ok everyone, we will have to bring our planets, and comets to the Trexilian Galaxy." King Starner said.
After the meeting, every one did their duties to move their comets and planets to the Trexilian Galaxy.

Galaxy Info

The Trexilian Galaxy is a galaxy which only good guys pass. Black holes are forbidden, the owner of that Galaxy Kingdom is King Trexilian the 100th billionth, he allowed the whole universe to let them evacuate for a short time.

The Evacuation

"Ok every one let us please be quiet cause we are going to Trexilian Kingdom for a vacation. King Starner said to his sun fairies. "Yay!!!!!" Everyone screamed happily.
"All comets and asteroids, please go to the wormhole to the Trexilian Galaxy". King Rock said worriedly.
"Ok...... Everything, has evacuated", King Trexillian said.
"Wait, how about King Planeto", King Starner said.
King Trexillian replied, "he can't evacuate planets, he is over one of our Trexillian planets".
"Oh ok..." King Starner said.
Many creatures of the Trexillian Galaxy, enjoyed the life with the sun fairies.

Declaration

"I've enough of this!" King Starner said, angrily.
"Should we exit now from the Trexilian Galaxy" King Rock said.
"No you idiot! We shall now attack the Black Hole Bringers!" King Starner said in a very angry voice.
"Yeah!!! We shall destroy the Black Hole Bringers!" King Planeto said.
"We will start war as soon as possible!" King Rock said.
When the declaration of the war started, King Starner sent a black and small star, which stated, for fourth, you dark highness, we shall start a battle of the Galaxy of your kind and our kind, we shall start 5 years fourth, for you and all of us light bringers, shall prepare for battle. That was the one, which was stated in the black star letter.

Black Hole King's emotions

When the black hole king received the letter, he immediately prepared, and felt revengeful, because, it is now time to attack.
Many of his black holes are powerful. This might be the time, that the dark will win. But compared to everything, from planets, stars, and meteorites, this fight is even, but, if any of them all rulers, have made a powerful weapon, the darkness, and light cannot be compare through how strong they are.