Chapter-2-The Sun Fairies

The Annoucment

King Starner was at his day job, when he planned to make creatures to one of his sun creations. Because, no life ever grows in suns.
So, he tried to call everybody to see his creation. King Starner called the rulers and said, "attention everybody!
I'm making an announcement, I made bigger stars to make other planets grow beautifully, but I'm gonna make a star which will have creatures.
These creatures will be named Sun Fairies and will long forth protect and make suns shine to many colors present in the cosmic universe." And then, "King Starner, will I add planets?" King Planeto asked. "Uhhhhhhhh?...... No" King Starner said.

Information of Sun Fairies

These creatures of magma have the coolest heart, for they have a kind personality of bringing color to the sky. These are little stars, made from pigment and hot segments.
They can live, until they are killed by something or anything.
Sun Fairies are cute little creatures that easily adapt to what is around them, when there is danger or celebration.

Learning

Princess Cosmia grew as a kid, "daddy! Daddy! Teach me how to make stars please" Princess Cosmia said, "sure, first you make your hands showed like star then focus your mind into creating a sun, then, let it go!" King Starner said. "Yay!!!!!! Daddy may I make a special sun everyday?" Cosmia asked happily. "Sure, you can make stars anytime. Suns, we commonly call as stars, makes space more beautiful." King Starner replied with great joy and enthusiasm. "Wow. Thanks dad" Cosmia said happily to her father.