Chapter-3-The Black Hole Bringers

The Black Hole King

King Chaos sent a black hole messenger and sent it to the meeting 2 days ago, what he receives is his new greatest evil plan. "Hmmmmm....., the star king has a daughter!!!!, better tell the boss" BHM said (Black Hole messenger). "Sir! Sir! Sir! The King and Queen of stars has a daug... daug... daughter." BHM said tiredly. "Whaaaaaat!" King Chaos said with a shouting voice. "How did I not notice? And how did I didn't know" King Chaos said angrily. "Sir, do you want to do something than just being a guy screaming " BHM said. "How dare you say that to your own king! Wait, I can steal the daughter's parents so the princess will be lonely, but only when she is older." King Chaos said. "Send my black hole messengers to the rulers, and tell them disaster will come to you." King Chaos said. "Yes sir!" They said all.

Disaster will Come in the Future

The messengers sent it. The rulers saw it and got surprised. "Wait what is this? King Chaos' letters!" King Starner said. "Read it!" Queen Rubynous said, "disaster will come in the 16th year of a young woman who will be alone" King Starner said. "What does that mean?" Queen Rubynous said. "Honey I really do not know what is the meaning of this" King Starner said worriedly.
Disaster will come when Princess Atrin becomes 16 years old, and should know how to make stars and how to be royal.

Old Wizard Centrous in Planet Majic

The Star couple became curious in the letter that King chaos sent to them. So, they went to Planet Majic in a star carriage with star horses from the star with star fairies which they know called Universal Star.
When they arrived they saw their old friend wizard Centrous. "Hello Wizard Centrous" King Starner said happily. "Oh don't call me that, call me Cen" Centrous said. "Ok then Cen, King Chaos the evil one sent me this letter" King Starner said. "Hmmmmmm?.... It says in the letter, disaster will come in the 16th year of a young woman who will be alone, well do you know any young woman." Centrous said curiously. "Well my daughter Princess Astrin who is still young" King Starner said. "Aha! So Astrin will be alone on her 16th birthday, but the being alone and disaster will come...... I don't know the meaning of that" Centrous said surely. "Oh ok. Thank you Cen for that meaning, we better be more alarmed now." The couple said. So, after the meeting of the star couple with Wizard Centrous they said good bye to each other and went back home to report to the other rulers what Cen said that day. When they reported the rulers became surprised and became more protective to themselves and to each other.