Chapter-4-The Rainbow Celebration

The Rainbow Space Celebration

After the incident of the black hole letter, the next day will be the Annual Rainbow Space Celebration, it only happens once every 100 years, but since the 100 years is over, the celebration will happen tommorrow. The celebration is a fantastic occasion because, a planet called Rainbow Planet has a very special rainbow flower found 1,000,000 years ago that only blooms once every 100 years. When the flower was found, they found an unlike triangular thing that is fragile which was know to be made out of prism stone, so the prism stone helps the rainbow flower to bloom nicely and gracefully than being weird and ugly. This time it will be more special because the citizens created by the rulers will also be celebrating the celebration.

The Evil Plan 1: Steal the Rainbow Flower

After introductory of the Rainbow Space Celebration, the black hole bringers are planning to steal the rainbow flower. "Sir, the celebration is tomorrow" BHM said. "What!!! What kind of celebration?" King Chaos said angrily. "Sir the rainbow celebration, where the rainbow flower will bloom" BHM said. "The rainbow flower? Woohoo yay!!!! I want that flower! So, I will steal the flower tomorrow" King Chaos said. "Yes sir but how and how about the prism?" BHM said. "First, we will go and hide on the planet. Second, we will try to get the flower and bring it to the teleporter or black hole. Then, we will bring it to our black hole kingdom to let it bloom there, but the prism? Hmmmmmm? Well? Oh! Do you remember the dark prism we found during the mission to steal the Quartznite? We can use it to bloom it darkly, and giving me a chance to get a son or daughter." King Chaos said. "Great so, sir then tomorrow" BHM said.

The Day of The Rainbow Space Celebration

Everyone is excited for the celebration, all the citizens are going to the Rainbow Planet where the rainbow flower only blooms once 100 years, and will bloom today. The citizens are being picked up by the rainbow road or rainbow stars to the rainbow planet, when they arrived they are happily and excitedly greaten by the star citizens. They are all bringing decorations and food for the celebration. When everyone arrived they hurriedly fixed the decorations and food for the rulers. They also put the rainbow flower in the middle of the whole planet so the rainbow star will hit the prism straight and will hit the rainbow flower to help it bloom.

The Rulers are Arriving!

After a short while the rulers arrived in beautifully made carriages with many space Pegasus in their carriages with there very own design, the star rulers designed it as a constellation. The planet rulers designed it like they live in a planet with many Pegasus. And the asteroid rulers designed it with space rock. When they arrived everyone cheered of joy.

The Rainbow Party

After a short while, everyone partied and enjoyed the party. Everyone was also eating the famous Rainbow marshmallows, rainbow lamb stew, and the Rainbow Cake which is 5 stories high. Everyone danced and enjoyed their time, while the rulers are happy talking. "So King Starner I've heard that you've been creating sun fairies and they're going successful?" Queen Solar said. "Well yeah, I created them to be harmless, cute, bring happiness by blowing harmless colorful fireworks and be enjoyed by anyone." King Starner said happily. "So, when these creatures of yours dies they will be seen as a comet and as a star?" King Rock said. "Well, yeah they will come back as a comet and star." King Starner said. "I accept it as a great creature than my halo aliens and planet rock creatures." King Planeto said. "I don't want to say it that way, I created them so my family could enjoy them anytime." King Starner said happily. "Then, we shall see them soon as cute as I can imagine" Queen Rack said.

The Black Hole Stealers

While they celebrate, the black hole guards are hiding to steal the rainbow flower before it blooms. They hide at the table of the party and waiting till everyone gathers to see the blooming flower. "Sir, look rainbow chicken, it tastes so good" BHM said.
"We didn't come here just for food Black homoely!" King Chaos said angrily but quietly.

The Opening of the flower

A few hours everyone gathered and getting ready for the flower to bloom, since the sun fairies are getting the creature test King Starner told them to bloom and make a rainbow firework. "Ok this is our chance to get the flower in 10...9..." King Chaos said. The flower blooms and....."haaaa" every one said afraid." "Hahahahaha I've got the rainbow flower!!! King Chaos said Happily. "All guards follow my lead!!! He won't get away this time" Every King said. "Hua" all the guards said bravely. "Ahhh" the guards said ,wounded by King Chaos' Black Hole Sword. Then King Starner used Star Blades and got the flower and put it back. "You will never win next time bearers of the dark!" King chaos said in a revengeful voice. "I already have!" King Starner said. Then King Starner carefully and kindly put the Rainbow flower and........ The flower bloomed like 100 years ago. And the sun fairies successfully put on the fireworks and said "hehehe hoooooo wooooow" happily. Everyone celebrated in thanks to King Starner who saved the flower. "phew good thing I saved it." King Starner said proudly.