Cuddling// Bucky (fluff)

You and Bucky were cuddled up on the couch in the Avengers' common room. The two of you had been spending more and more time together lately, and you found that you were really starting to fall for him.

As you snuggled up against him, Bucky wrapped his arm around you and pulled you close. You could feel his warmth and strength radiating off of him, and it made you feel safe and protected.

You sighed contentedly and buried your face in his chest. Bucky chuckled and pressed a kiss to the top of your head.

"Everything okay, doll?" he asked, his voice low and soothing.

You nodded, feeling a little shy. "Yeah, everything's great," you said softly.

Bucky shifted slightly so that he could look down at you. His eyes were warm and affectionate as he gazed at you.

"You know, I really like spending time with you," he said. "I feel like I can be myself around you."

You smiled, feeling a flutter of happiness in your chest. "I like spending time with you too, Bucky," you said.

Bucky leaned in and kissed you gently. It was a soft, tender kiss that left you feeling warm and fuzzy inside.

After a moment, he pulled back and looked at you again. "You're amazing, you know that?" he said.

You blushed, feeling a little overwhelmed by his praise. "Thanks, Bucky," you said.

Bucky leaned in and kissed you again, this time more deeply. As you kissed, you wrapped your arms around his neck and held him close.

Eventually, the two of you pulled back and settled into a comfortable silence. You rested your head on Bucky's chest and listened to the steady rhythm of his heartbeat.

As you lay there together, you realized that there was nowhere else you'd rather be. With Bucky by your side, you felt safe, loved, and happy. And that was all that mattered.