🌸Stop It You Two❄

"Noe is coming!" I gasped.

"...great.." Vanitas sighed. He was planning on trying to fix this situation, and Noe was going to now ruin it. What's worse he may just get yelled at for this happening.

*SLip...*

"Ghuh..!" I gasped, feeling us drop.

"The hell are you guys doing!?" Noe shouts. My upside-down vision suddenly came to a sharp halt. I felt an arm grab my waist. I was upside down still. Another grabbed Vanitas by the collar, making him cough.

"V-Vani??" I called, not able to face him.

"Seriously...you two??"

Noe asked as he dropped Vanitas on the ground on another roof. I slipped out of Noe's grasp and flopped onto the ground. I crawled over to Vanitas who rubbed his head.

I sat next over to Vanitas, while Noe's violet eyes were wide, waiting for an answer.

".we were training." Mumbled Vanitas. I slowly nod my head.

Noe jaw dropped. "T..W-what?? on the roof, and yet you still fall. what kind of training is that?"

I held my out stopping Vanitas from yelling back

I held my out stopping Vanitas from yelling back. Vani's eyes widen as I silence him.

"Look it was an accident. I asked for training from Vanitas. Don't be mad at Him!"

Noe stepped back, this was the first time I raised my voice at him. "Okay, that's enough of that children." Vanitas sighed and placed a hand on top of my head. "You forgive me right _____?" 

 "You forgive me right _____?" 

He showed me a very kind smile.'D-damn..that cute face. H-how can I be mad at him..' That literally made me turn my head in embarrassment. "I do..forgive you."

"C-Children!?" That word made Noe cringe. "Ah perfect! see that Noe."

"Ugh! Whatever. Here take your damn book back, you dropped it." Noe flung the book harshly towards Vani. It missed...

I was just standing up when I see an object flying right at me.

*Crack!*

My nose was nailed by Vanitas' book. The book landed in my hand, and the blood began to drip down. My face goes dark and blank. Sharp pain welled up in my face. The two dummies just busted my nose.

 "Tch...Noe look what you did!" Vanitas begins to panic, then followed by Noe who felt horrible for what he just did.

"OH no! ____, ____!? I-I-I'm so sorry." The two ran to my side, and I began to slowly walk away with Vanitas' book in my head. I had no further comments at this time to them.

"____??" Noe looked at me worried. He tried to grab my arm to stop me, but I swiftly moved it away from him. I was not happy.

"..S-shit.....we are so dead..." Vanitas sighed.

I was looking in the mirror at my face. My nose and parts of my face around it was incredibly bruised. The burning around my face was bearable but, not pleasant by no means.

'...why me...what did I do to deserve my nose being broken. It hurts It hurts! it hurts so much.'

My eyes were slightly red, from the frustrated sad tears I shed a bit quietly. 

"Uh..____?"

I froze in place for a moment, as Noe's voice called to me. I downcast my eyes from the mirror. "Yes..?" I spoke plainly.

"How is your..nose?" His voice was calm but careful.

"Fine." I was about to walk by him. When his arm came out and touched the wall. Blocking my way out. 'Damn..' I was a bit embarrassed now, I tried to hide it.

"No, you are not."

'Ugh.'

"Let me out, please.." I muttered.

"No, not until you let me have a look at that injury. It was my fault. I swear you are like Vanitas sometimes."

"Huh...is that a compliment or a threat."

Noe sighed. His head was beginning to hurt from this. All he wanted to do was help, but I was stubborn.

"Okay fine," I said in a harsh way. I looked Noe dead in the eyes. Showing him my bruised face. His violet eyes widen in shock. Then they looked worried, mixed with sorrow. He felt a sinking feeling in his stomach. Now he was beginning to worry that he would hide away with Vanitas more.

"Now excuse me...sir." I pushed by him.

As I exited the bathroom, I saw Vani sitting on his bed, his head resting on his palm. He looked on only a tiny bit. His eyes landed on me quietly. He noticed the damage Noe caused on my face with his book.

Vani looked down and patted the bed next to him, motioning for me to sit next to him. I quietly sat down next to him. Noe watched from the back quietly.

"...w-would you like some assistance...? We could go get supplies," Vanitas spoke below his breath.

I slowly nod my head. Vanitas could sense my sadness and pain. He would have to fix Noe's mistake now, it was the least he could do.

"Very well..." Vani grabbed my arm gently and pulled me to stand. I followed after him. Vanitas gave one sharp look at Noe on our way out the door.