9: Come Over

(Andrea's POV)

It was a regular thing with us now.

I would call her or she would call me, she'd invite me in, we would look at the room. It always started with a kiss, then she would take me to our favorite couch or the bedroom, and she would take me until I was shuddering and writhing in her arms.

It was bliss.

I would start to become weak in the knees at her call due to my conditioning, and I would already be wet when I got there. After that it wouldn't take long, but she wouldn't stop until the fourth or fifth time. She worshipped every part of me.

And yet, it wasn't solely physical.

We would have long talks after the sex, about life, love, death, happiness, anything. She told me what she was afraid of, and I told her as well. We opened up about nearly everything. But she still held a lot of darkness in her heart. I could feel it. Trying to get it out, however, was like pulling teeth.

If only it were as easy as making her come.

Ophelia would never let me get on top, would never relinquish that control, but she would always let me touch her, which I did. She would be panting heavily and grinding into my hand, but that was all she'd let me do. I wasn't dissatisfied by this, but I did crave more sometimes, and I never knew why she held back.

"Yes yes yes," she hissed as I hit her g-spot over and over. She pushed those hips down into my sensitive core, making me groan out loud at the feeling. "Andrea," she moaned helplessly, and only a couple thrusts later led her to orgasm. She collapsed on top of me, closing the space between our bodies in a way similar to those many times before.

We certainly connected on a deeper level when we were together, cementing the fact that she was indeed my twin flame, and that was a little addicting, not gonna lie.

"I'm glad we're not waiting anymore. It's impossible for me to stay away from you," Ophelia whispered in my ear, still a little breathless.

"It's the pull," I told her, and she giggled. It was a precious sound. "I feel it too, you know," I finally confessed, growing serious. She sat up a little to look into my eyes.

"That's incredible. I didn't know you could possibly make me want you more, but you just did," she confided, bending down to kiss my neck. I smiled as she did this. "We're like two comets," she snuck her hand up my thigh, which was still soaked, "colliding in the sky," her hand met with my wet, warm center under the covers, "in a bright, fiery spectacle of an explosion."

She finally kissed me, and the explosion commenced for the third time that day.

🔮🔮🔮

Twilight was creeping in through the drawn blinds, yet I wasn't budging. I couldn't move, but even if I could, I wouldn't want to under any circumstances. I've never spent the night here before, but I was hoping she'd ask me tonight.

I didn't want to imagine myself without her.

"Care to stay the night?" she asked, and I got chills from being so spot-on. If we picked up on each other's energy that uncannily, then who knew what horizons we could reach in our intertwined journey?

"Certainly," I replied, hoping she couldn't detect the waiver in my voice. Yet it was not from a hesitancy to stay. It was from the utter awe she had me in.

She cuddled up beside me under the covers, still not putting her clothes on, holding me in her arms all the while, when suddenly, her whole body froze.

She was staring at the corner in rapt attention, and I could feel why, but I didn't want to believe.