15: Role Reversal

A/N: Explicit chapter

(Ophelia's POV)

It was almost embarrassing how quickly I listened to her. I waited, naked on the bed, but she took a while to come in. I almost got up to see what was up, but just as I decided to, she entered the room.

Just clad in her underwear, that magnificent body was on display for me for what felt like the millionth time. I would never get bored of looking at her, however. I beckoned for her with one finger, but she put her hands on her voluptuous hips before saying,

"Now, what did I say? I'm in charge, doll," she walked over to me on her own terms before straddling me and then wrapping a hand around my throat.

I smiled cheekily, but when she added some pressure, I moaned her name.

"I love it when you do that," she groaned, pushing herself into me. This was too much. I was ready to beg at this point.

"Andrea, I need you," I gasped, "I need you so bad."

"Then ask, doll. All you have to do is ask nicely," Andrea said, tilting her head, her curtain of black hair tilting with her.

"Please," I uttered as she pushed herself into me again. I couldn't take her teasing anymore, and I could've sworn I could feel how wet she was through her panties.

"I'm afraid that's not going to cut it. I want to hear you beg for it," she whispered into my ear, bending down over me, her full breasts pressing into me. The hand that was on my throat was now between my legs. I spread them for her, but she still wasn't going inside.

"Please, I need you inside me, Andrea. I'm going crazy. I need to feel you," I begged. Andrea tutted.

"I really like being on top of you. I can't believe you deprived me of this for so long," she teased.

And then she finally entered me.

I involuntarily clenched around her, releasing a long sigh of satisfaction. She began to pump in and out of me wildly, and everything else in my head vanished, everything except how good it felt to have her inside of me, on top of me. Everything but the sound of her hand meeting my wetness in her frantic pumps. It was almost enough to send me over the edge.

I brought my hips up in time with her thrusts, and I heard her moan against my neck before she kissed it, licking and biting at a spot that made me buck my hips even more.

"Oh my goddd," I groaned as I felt my climax getting nearer and nearer. But then, her voice, rough and sensual, such a juxtaposition from her calm and caring demeanor, met my ears,

"You better not. You better not come before I say so."

I almost lost it then, but I contained myself, wondering how she knew.

"Or what?" I said through my lust. It was quite difficult to speak.

"Or I'm going to have to punish you," Andrea said, so uncharacteristically it sent chills down my spine.

"What if I want to be punished?" I countered, knowing I was pushing it.

Andrea tutted again. "That's on you, doll. Go ahead and find out."

She was still fucking me wildly, still panting in my ear, still pressed up against me, and I lost it. My body went into delicious spasms, and I clenched around my lover's fingers as my climax finally hit me. I let myself go, curious as to what said punishment would entail, knowing I was breaking the rules but also wanting to see how far she'd take this new role.

When Andrea noticed, she bit my neck before looking down at me.

"You naughty, wicked girl. Did I say you could come?"

I moaned aloud as she licked up my neck before nipping my earlobe. Her breathing was quite erratic as well, and I knew that pleasing me was doing something for her, too. This turned me on more than it should've as Andrea removed her fingers from my wetness. I wanted to groan at the repeated loss of contact.

That is, until she started kissing down my body. Until I knew exactly where this was headed.

"If you come early, I'm going to tease you until you can't take it anymore," Andrea told me as her warm mouth met my core. I arched my hips, but she held them down as she licked upward, leaving me panting and whimpering for her.

"How do you expect me to hold back when you do that?" I said, though it was difficult to string words together, to focus on anything but her daring, skilled tongue as it entered me.

She was making this so hard for me, because as soon as she did so, I wanted to explode.

"Andrea," I whimpered helplessly, but she grabbed the back of my thighs to pull me in closer, deeper. I threw my head back, knowing I could be as loud as I wanted but still hesitating. I would almost be mortified at the way she made me feel, at the burning that was building inside my stomach and other . . . places.

This was such a change. Sweet, lovely, soft and delicate Andrea was now covered in my arousal, feasting upon me as if my taste was the finest in the world. Her hand was still soft, but doing naughty things to my sensitive bundle of nerves. So naughty that I felt myself on the verge of another climax.

"Don't you dare, doll," I heard Andrea mumble. How did she know again? I'd been trying to hide it, too. But I should've known that would be futile.

After a little bit more of this, of her devouring me, I couldn't take it any more. I couldn't take not releasing.

"Please, Andrea. Please let me come," I begged, and the answering moan that she gave reverberated, making me fill up with a delicious, undeniable feeling. The feeling of my impending orgasm.

"It's going to take more than that, my precious doll," Andrea teased before going right back to eating me. I threw my head back again.

"Please, Andrea, please. I need you to let me come. I can't take it anymore," I pleaded with her, "I want to come on your tongue, baby. I want to come for you."

I think that's what undid her, because she gave me one more lick before saying,

"Say you're mine and I'll let you. Say you're all mine." The demand was enough to undo me, but I held back before I said,

"I'm yours, Andrea. All yours. You're the only one who could ever make me feel this way. So please," I hissed as she dragged her burning tongue along me again.

"Come for me, doll," Andrea panted. I knew she needed to release, too. But maybe she already had from pleasing me. That thought turned me on the most as I finally let myself go.

This one was even more intense than the last, and I finally understood what game she'd been playing. She wanted this, wanted to see me lose control.

My hips bucked frantically into Andrea's face as my second climax hit me. The bed was soon soaked, and Andrea was there to help me ride it out, inserting her fingers into me and frantically hitting my g-spot to prolong it. I nearly screamed her name.

And then, I collapsed, my body overcome with the exhaustion of my high.