7

(Tords pov)

'H..help..me..'

Huh what was that voice from?.. it's echoing.. my eyes opening slowly to see am in the same blank white room from last time?

'Hello?!' I yell out.

'Help me..' the same voice echoing, as curious as I am I went towards the voice.

My eyes start to adjust clearer, what.. so it's possible.. my eyes are correct it's Tom in his monster form.

'...Tom?.'  I call out

' I..I#S A## MY F##LT'

Strange.. why do there words getting blocked out or censored?  I wonder.

'#E# ##AY I#S A## MY F##LT' 

'I S##D #E# A##Y!'

Wait is he crying?.. but why? I walk closer to him to ask why, but then suddenly he turn around.

'W#TCH O#T!'  He reach out for me and yell loudly sounding like it's breaking a barrier?

I turn around quickly to see something frightening, WHAT THE?!

I wake up hastily to see am wrap around Toms arm with his hoodie on? I sigh sweating remembering that was just a nightmare, but how come it's happening again?..

"Mmm?" Tom mumble

Oh I seem to woke him up, I turn to face his face.

"Looks like you woke up ay?" I said chuckling

"Yea because if you, but what was that just now?" He said grumbling

"It's nothing just a nightmare of mines"

He raise a brow but didn't ask and check the time.

"It's 1am we should head back now" he said

"Sure." I said getting up and reaching my hand out. He grab it and lift himself up

"Oh yeah here is your jacket but you really didn't need to you know?" I said

"So you wanna freeze to death then?" He question me

"..Well no, but thanks I guess" I said smiling 

"Let's get back now Tord" he said blushing lightly maybe he is cold whatever.

I nod and we walk down the cliff. Our shoes graze against the fluffy grass and leaves swaying back and forward. The moon shining brightly. 

"The moon is beautiful today ,isn't it?" I said smiling

"It sure is" he said looking at it then holding my hand.

"You should walk a bit faster and stop getting distracted though" he said smiling looking back at me.

"Fine fine whatever" I said catching up to his pace and bumping his shoulder then walking faster than him.

"Home we go!" I said cheerfully raising my unoccupied hand and pointing to the sky.

"You know you look like a doofus right now right?" He said laughing amuse from what he is seeing.

"So?" I said looking back to him smiling broadly "it's fun! Now let's gooo!" I said giggling signaling him to walk faster.

"Okay okay let's go then" he said catching up to my pace and ran along side me.

*a quarter way more*

I hum my way down to our house while I skip enthusiastically, I don't think I can sleep again tonight.

I look back to see Tom behind me with his hand in his pocket.

"We're soon there Tom." I said pointing to our house

"I can see that Tord."

"Psh, with what? Your eyes?" I said sarcastically rolling my eyes and pulling his hand to walk faster.

"No, with my foot Tord." He said walking a bit more faster. 

"Oh wow didn't know that it had eyes."

"Uh huh yea." He said seeming to contain his laugh.

I continue walking down the path to run into our house wall.

"OOF" i rub my head and backing up a bit.

"Oh wowwwwww you didn't tell me we reach our house Jehovah Witness."

"Maybe you should of kept your eyes on the road then Commie." He said finally letting out his laughter.

My expression soften as his laugh and I begin to laugh with him, whatever. We open the door to see Matt and Edd was sleeping on the couch together. Probably because they were waiting for us.. 

I look at Tom and signal him to sneak pass them and don't wake them up. He nod and went ahead of me first. I follow his lead, hmmmm taking a quick snaps wouldn't hurt would it though?

I took out my phone and turn my direction to them, slowly peeping my phone out behind the couch. I look at Tom noticing what I am doing, and took a picture.

Next thing you know I forgot to turn off the flash, meaning a woke them up, meaning we are in big trouble. Edd slowly open his eyes and Matt rubbing his. 

"W..what the? Tord? TORD?" Edd said widening his eyes.

"Uhmmmm heyyyyy Edd Goodmorning" I said a fake smile creeping up my face.

"You have some explaining to do you two." Edd reply back, looks like he heard Tom.

Matt got off of Edd and turn on the lights yawning and sitting back next to Edd leaning on his shoulder, Tom and I stood infront of both of them. Edd begin to complain about things and his worries about us... I look at Tom seeing him with a straight face, I stuck out my tongue at him with smug. Noticing he did the same.

"Are you guys even listening?" Edd question looking at us tired

"Uh yes." I reply back

"No" Tom answered

Edd roll his eyes and continue complaining until he gave up and just let us go. Edd and Matt went to sleep. So did Tom and I but after we ate. Autumn is coming soon.. 

(Help this was giving me soft vibes of Tord if Yk what I mean)

(I completely forgot I had a story to continue)