11

(Toms pov)

||in the morning||

Mmh.. I groan getting up from my bed. I look down at the ground realizing the box moved from its spot yesterday.. I open it to find out Susan was completely back in tack! I pick her up carefully and look at the brand new look. Everything is completely repaired, the strings not bended, and no cracks on Susan visible in sight. It's like it never got broken! I excitedly start to play her and strum her, gentle music start to play with no problems. I place her back down slowly not to break her again and picked up my phone checking the time. It's 6pm in the morning, well that's quite early for me? I open my Home Screen to check the messages to see messages from Commie.

Tord: deleted message

Tord: Am sorry I broke your bass by accident I feel guilty so I fixed it up.

Tord: It's alright if you don't forgive me or do, am really sorry.

Tord: deleted message

"He did this?.. thats nice of him I guess" I said blushing a bit, but why are some messages deleted?..  weird.  

I head to the bathroom to brush my teeth still thinking how weird it is for Tord to actually do something kind. I grab my tooth brush and looked for the toothpaste, where the hell is it? I look everywhere until I come across a freshly used bloody razor blade and petals. What the hell are these?? He's such a emo freak but why would he do this? 

(3rd pov)

Tom's heart slightly hurt from Tord injuring himself, I mean yeah they did it a lot when they were teens cause of problems and shit.. but still this is a different case. Tom then look at the blue petals behind the razor, it's strange to him to why it had blood on them but he shake his head and ignored it. He tuck away the razor somewhere hidden and begin brushing his teeth forgetting about what he just saw. 

Tom finish brushing his teeth and open the door to see Tord waiting outside with visible eye bags, Tom was about to question him but he stopped and just shoved him out of the way making Tord stumble a bit. Tord mumbled then slamming the door shut greeting himself with loud coughs escaping from his mouth. Tom look back at the door hearing loud coughs and wondered if something was wrong with him yet he shrugged and continued his day like any normal day.

The days pass by while Tord gets worse and worse with his complexion and from his sickness Tom assumed, Edd had caught on with his amount of coughing nowadays and his lack of eating. Tord had him worried sick making Matt and Tom take care of him or watch over him everyday. Tom still ignored the situation by going to the bar everyday to ease his mind on what's happening to Tord. It's not normal to be sick for so long or even so for Tord since he's always been healthy at least he thinks so. The fact Tord is terribly sick Tom still teases him or bully him.

Who knows what'll happen in future events?...

(Cliffhanger >:P)