8

(Tords pov)

I wake up doing my daily routines then heading to the kitchen only finding Matt?. Wait why is he in the kitchen? Is he... COOKING? No way he is gonna burn whatever he is doing!. I quickly went towards Matt and look at his eggs. THEY WERE BURNT TO CRISP LIKE MY PARENTS ASHES.

"Matt what are you doing and where is Edd?!"  I said quickly turning off the heat.

"Hey! I was cooking eggs and I wasn't done with them! And Edd said he had to visit someone.. I don't remember who.. he said scratching his chin.

"Whatever just lemme do the cooking then"

"Okie dokie!" He said happily and went to his bedroom.

Geez it's been long since I cooked, I prep my pan after washing it and started cooking.

*time skip to when he's done 😋*

I turn off the stove and place the plates on the table, sunny side up eggs with bacon. Yum. I call Matt to tell him breakfast is ready and he came down and as for Tom, I'll just let him be.

I continue munching down on my food when Tom entrance his way in.

"Goodmorning Tim!"

"Goodmorning Tom" my words being slurred from the food in my mouth.

"Goodmorning I guess" he said sitting down and looking at me

I continue munching on my food wondering why.

"Chill Todd it's not like your food will fly away" Matt said

"It's Tord, but whatever. So who's washing the dishes?"

"You since you asked first" Tom reply

"What?! No way! I helped Matt and cooked the food so am not the one to wash the dishes!"

"And nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom!" Matt said with his mouth full of food.

"What?" We both said

"Fine! I'll wash the dishes then." He grumbled.

I am surprise he gave in already.

*a few mins later*

Mmmmm the last bacon. Well! am finish and same with Matt, I place my plate in the sink and went to the living room while Matt just straight up went to his room.

Sitting down on the soft couch, I grab the remote control and switched the channel to 'The Return of the Insane Zombie Pirates 4'

"Am so handsome! And your so handsome" I heard Matt said going downstairs, he is for sure talking to his mirror again.

"Oh hey Matt, care to join?"

"Sure!" He said and sat down next to me

(Toms pov)

I hum to myself while picking up the dishes and cleaning the table. After I finish, I turn around to see more on the table? What the.. I thought to myself.

I then went and pick it up staring into the living room and still seeing Tord and Matt there. I place it in the sink and wash it, after I am done I went to the fridge to grab Smirnoff.

Huh? I thought it was there but where is it now? I became annoyed and went in the living room I guess..

When I enter the living room I see Tord casually drinking my own Smirnoff I already drank from but he didn't seem to notice.

"Why are you drinking out of MY Smirnoff bottle?!" I said annoyed

"Hmmm no reason at all." He replied back

"I thought you weren't interested in Smirnoff?" I raised an eyebrow

Tord glance at me and turn around "i guess I found out I like it?"

I rolled my eyes and snatch my Smirnoff bottle out of his hand

"this is still mine and only mine, this is the last bottle and u dear drink it?" I said annoyed.

"So are you still going to drink out of it or what?" Tord said smirking

"I ALREADY DRANK IT DUMBASS BEFORE U STOLE IT." I yelled at him

"Oh? So we technically kissed then~ Tord said having a smug look on his face.

I rolled my eyes "so who said so now? It's not a kiss and why would I have one from you?"

"But we already kissed" Tord smirked more.

What the? Could he know? No he wouldn't. Nevermind

"Where is Edd anyways?" 

"Oh Matt said he went with someone or something and he doesn't remember."

"Yea he went with someone!" Matt said 

Strange?.. whatever I'll just join them, I sat down on the couch and watched with them.