three

Mattheo was walking through the corridors, having just finished Draco with trying to fix the cabinet. He was the only one who knew about Draco's mark and his task, and even though he wasn't supposed to, he had been helping Draco fix it. It's not like his dad would kill him for it.

Lorenzo began walking next to him, not saying anything.

"Six feet away from me, thanks." Mattheo grumbled, not looking at him.

"Mattheo."

"Fuck off."

Lorenzo grimaced. "Where're you going?"

"Staff room. They have good food in there."

"You aren't allowed in there. It's a staff room."

"You're also not allowed to cheat on someone, but that didn't stop you, did it?"

Lorenzo sighed and walked away. Mattheo would be hard to crack if he wanted to be friends with him again. Lorenzo knew the only way to be friends with them all again was too apologize to Delancy. Although, Delancy wanted nothing to do with him, so even that itself would be difficult.

Lorenzo walked into the common room, going straight to his dorm. It had been tense in the Year 6 dorms, with Mattheo hating him, and Draco not knowing where he stood when it came to the two. Lorenzo sat down on his bed. A crystal hung from the wooden roof above the bed, something Delancy put up there when they were dating. Lorenzo smiled at the fond memory, missing her more than anything. 

Delancy was sitting with Draco and Atena, having just entered the common room after History of Magic.

"You've been really quiet recently, Draco." Delancy commented, eyeing him weirdly.

Draco smirked. "You miss my jokes?"

"Your jokes are shit." Delancy deadpanned, causing Atena to start laughing. 

Draco rolled his eyes, "Like yours are any better."

A voice interrupted them. "I think we can all agree, I'm the jokester of the group."

Mattheo winked at them, and flopped onto the couch, sweat dripping from his forehead.

"What the fuck were you out doing? You reek." Atena told him, giving him a dirty look.

"Nott stole my wand and I had to chase him around the castle for what felt like hours to get it back."

Delancy snorted. "He stole your wand, huh?"

Draco groaned. "Delancy that's disgusting I don't wanna picture Theodore running around with Mattheo's dick in his hand."

"Why the fuck would you picture that anyway?" Atena looked at him, disgusted. Draco winked at her.

"Anyway, go take a fucking shower Mattheo. Your stink fumes are gonna cause me to vomit." Delancy told him, shoving him off the couch.

"My stink fumes smell like roses, thank you very much."

"No they smell like diarrhea." Atena spoke, smiling.

Mattheo rolled his eyes, and left up the common room stairs, heading up to the dorm's bathroom.

"Did you do the Potions homework?" Draco asked Atena.

"No, but Delancy did." 

"Delancy let me borrow your homework." Draco demanded.

"I need to borrow it too, please." Atena pleaded. 

Delancy rolled her eyes, but got out her homework and handed it to them. "Do not lose it or I'll chop your heads off."

"Strangely, I don't doubt that." Draco responded, eyes running through the parchment.