| Ep - one

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

episode one

Italic = Producers Bold = Taerin interview

Italic = Producers
Bold = Taerin interview

TAERIN LET OUT A SMALL
laugh while walking down the muddy pathway. "I'm so nervous." She gasped and tried skipping ahead.

"Be careful. Let's walk slow." Her best friend, Takahashi Nabi, warned and grabbed ahold of the older girls hand. "Are we going the right way..?" The Japanese girl mumbled out.

They were both soon met with a big grey building which looked about a thousand feet tall. "Whoa." Taerin uttered out of shock.

"How do we open it?" Nabi questioned in amazement, wanting to hurry up and go inside.

"Do we push it?" Taerin asked and slowly pressed onto the large door, they both jumped back when the door started to turn.

Both girls turned to look at each other in shock before linking arms and hurriedly going inside.

"It's so dark." Taerin observed the dim light hallway. She gently squeezed the younger girls hand and pulled her around the corner.

"Oh, hello." They chorused and both quickly bowed their heads, they were now standing in a white glowing room where other trainees sat.

The platform beneath them began to move causing Taerin to gasp and clutch onto Nabi tightly. The other trainees laughed at the two girls reactions before bowing to them out of respect.

"You should watch out for her, she is super talented and quite popular among the trainees." Bang Sihyuk told the other judges sat in the down beside him.

The duo sat in between a boy wearing all black and another guy wearing a brown flannel.

"Jay! Sunghoon!" Taerin waved and shook hands with the two males as she sat down.

"Are you nervous?" She questioned, Sunghoon scratched the back of his neck and tilted his head.

"A little." A awkwardly spoke with a soft chuckle. His hair was dark which matched his all black outfit, he had a small mole on the side of his nose and plump lips.

"Don't be nervous, we came here to win so you shouldn't be nervous." Jay mentioned with a bright smile.

Taerin let out a small giggle before leaning back to expose Nabi. "Nabi, this is Jay and Sunghoon." She introduced.

The brunette girl sent an awkward smile and bowed her head, "Nabi's not much of a talker." She warned and both guys nodded in understanding.

"What did you guys do before this?" A sudden voice spoke up, Taerin glanced over to see a male wearing a dark blue hoodie, his hair was dark and his face showed sharp features.