| Ep - two (3)

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

episode two pt.3

Italic = Producers Bold = Taerin interview

Italic = Producers
Bold = Taerin interview

"HOW DO YOU KNOW IT
already?" Jake asked, in disbelief. Taerin chuckled and shrugged her shoulders.

"It's like this." Heeseung demonstrated, Taerin concentrated hard and copied the moves he was showing.

"Ugh, I can't do it." She heard Jake mumbled, he let out a long sigh and practiced the same move over and over again.

"Do you want me to show you? I think I've learnt the dance, so I can teach you the moves." Taerin asked, Jakes eyes lit up and a shy smile plastered on his face.

"Yes, please."

They both walked into the private practice room, Taerin placed the iPad on the ground and turned to face him.

"Put your arms like this." She told him and held her arms in the position it showed on the iPad. He licked his lips and copied her move.

"Like this?" He questioned. Taerin examined him and glanced back at the screen, she tilted her head before stepping closer to him.

"Like this.." She mumbled - moving his left arm higher. He nodded his head and stared into the mirror.

"Ok, good. Now hit down and then back up again." She said and showed him how to do it.

He bit down on his bottom lip and stuck his tongue out slightly, "is this right?" He questioned.

Taerin pulled her eyes away from his face, before watching his movements closely and nodding. "Right."

"This is so stressful." Jake complained, Taerin laughed at him and passed him his water bottle.

"You're doing good." She reassured, he sent her a warm smile and continued to repeat the moves. "You're quite a clean dancer." She observed.

Jake shyly shook his head and wiped the dripping sweat from his head, "do you not like to be complimented?" Taerin teased - finding his shyness cute.

"It's whatever, let's just continue." He desperately tried to change the subject.

Suddenly, the door swung open and Heeseung stood in the way. "We're going to evaluate separately. Taerin do you want to be a judge with me and Ni-Ki?" Heeseung questioned, Taerin thought for a moment before agreeing and following him out.