| Ep - four (2)

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

episode four pt.2

Italic = Producers Bold = Taerin interview

Italic = Producers
Bold = Taerin interview

"DO YOU WANT TO DO IT?" 
Seon asked Taerin, the brunette raised her head up from her lap and shook it.

"I'd like to recommend Nabi." She pointed out and held the younger girls hand. Taerin noticed how some of the I-landers tensed up and creased their eyebrows.

"Me too." Jay agreed.

"Nabi, would you like to do it?" Heeseung questioned, the shy Japanese girl slowly nodded her head with a small blush.

"Sure, I'd like to." She admitted with a smile on her face, suddenly, her face turned panicked and she looked over at Taerin. "Do you want to do it Taerin?" She wondered.

Taerin shook her head and sent the younger a reassuring look.

"How was the ground for you?" Taerin asked the girl beside her on the bed. Nabi shrugged her shoulders - as she stared off into space.

"It was alright, I think I'd still be there if it wasn't for Jay." She softly chuckled. Taerin smiled for a moment and felt glad that he kept his promise.

"Jay?" She questioned - wanting to see the girls reaction to his name. Nabi knitted her eyebrows together and looked up at the older girl.

"Yeah? Why?"

"Nothing- just double checking." Before the two girls could carry on speaking, Geonu and Jungwon entered the room.

"Oh hi." They both chorused and got into their beds.

Smiles were sent around the room before Taerin stood up and stepped into her slides. "I'm going to wash up." She dismissed herself and waved to the other three.

Taerin walked into the kitchen to get a glass of water to bring to bed, "why are you still awake?" Jake asked - who was now leaning on the counter beside her.

Taerin shrugged her shoulders and turned to walk back to her room, when Jake pulled her back by her wrist. "I'll walk you." He offered and shyly began to pull her along.

"I can walk myself." She giggled. Jake looked over at her secretly, but quickly turned away once she caught him.

"I still need to brush my teeth." She stated and walked into the bathroom - him following directly behind her.