| Ep - two

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

episode two pt.1

Italic = Producers Bold = Taerin interview

Italic = Producers
Bold = Taerin interview

AFTER LOOKING AROUND
I-LAND, the I-Landers decided to all sit around the curved white sofa. Taerin awkwardly sat down beside Miko, who came in as a solo unit with the song 'what is love?' By Twice.

"Should we vote without thinking?" Jungwon suggested causing everyone to panic and refuse.

"No we can't vote without thinking. We're becoming a unit." Youngbin told him.

"They said now we're sharing a common fate. In the end, we have to pick 14 out of this number." Seon spoke up and directed the discussion.

"So ultimately our goal is to make the best team, so when we see each other objectively, 'This is the ideal imagine of the group', should be picked. Don't you agree?"

"We are basing our votes on the performances we've seen today, which is something we have already done to get here, how will we know who to vote this time?" Taerin asked, Seon turned to face her and knitted his eyebrows together.

"We think about who should be in the team and who needs more work." He answered while using his hands to gesture.

"If I could choose who I'm going to be in a group with? Nabi..? She's in the ground at the moment but I think she will definitely make it up to I-Land. Heeseung would also be someone I'd like to perform with." She answered the staffs question with a small giggle.

The trainees had departed from the living area and were now wondering around - waiting for the timer to run out.

Taerin walked into the pantry to see Heeseung speaking with Seon, she quickly bowed her head and walked past them.

"Taerin? Right?" She heard someone speak from behind her, when she turned around she was met with Seon.

Taerin noticed that Heeseung had left and that Seon was using a whisper tone to speak with her. "I really want to be in the same team as you." He expressed which made Taerin slightly confused.

Taerin had recognised him as one of the people who hadn't cast their vote for her. "Oh.. really? Why?" She wondered and crossed her arms over her chest with a small smile.

"I saw your performance today and was quite impressed. I think you'd make a good teammate." He answered shyly - as he twisted the glass bottle of coffee in his hands.