Chapter Two

A knock broke her line of thought as the very tall woman looked up from her desk to the floor. "Come in." she spoke.

The door opened as Y/N walked into the room. "Hello, principal Weems." he greeted as he closed the door.

"Y/N." Weems smiled. "Have a seat."

Y/N sat down on a chair across from Larissa as she looked at him. "What can I do for you?"

"It's something with my pack." Y/N started as Larissa hummed. "They said that they're smelling something. Something new for them. And since you're the principal of Nevermore, I wanted to ask you if you knew something." the boy explained.

Weems thought for a few seconds before shaking her head. "I don't think that I've heard anything, no. But I will keep a look out."

"Thank you." Y/N smiled as he stood up and walked back out of the principal's office.

○●○

It was now night time at Nevermore. Wednesday said her goodbyes to her family as she was unpacking her belongings.

She was finished with some redecorating as her roommate walked into the room. "What the hell did you do to my room?" she asked as Wednesday turned her head towards the blonde. "Dividing our room equally. It looks like a rainbow vomited on your side."

Wednesday walked over to her desk as Enid tried to speak about her disagreements. "I--"

"Silence would be appreciated." the black-haired girl cut off the blonde one as she sat down on her seat in front of her desk. "This is my writing time."

"Your writing time?"

"I devote an hour a day to my novel. Perhaps if you did the same, your vlog might be coherent. I've read serial killer diaries with better punctuation." Wednesday insulted.

"I write with my voice." Enid shot back. "It's my truth. It's what my followers love."

"Your followers are clearly imbeciles." Wednesday replied as she stood up from her seat and slowly walked towards Enid. "They respond to your stories with insipid little pictures."

"Uh, you mean, emojis?" Enid questioned. "It's how people express their feelings. I realize that's a foreign concept to you."

"When I look at you, the following emojis come to mind. Rope, shovel, hole." Wednesday informed as she walked back to her desk. "By the way, there are two D's in Addams. If you're going to gossip about me, at least spell my name correctly like you do with your crush." she said as she was clearly referring to Y/N.

But before she could sit down, Enid turned on some loud music as she began to dance on her side of the room. Wednesday turned around to face the blonde once again. "Turn it off." she ordered.

Instead of obeying, Enid instead continued to dance.