Chapter Eight

"Oh, my God!" Enid squealed. "Wednesday Addams is going to the Rave'N. My whole world is tilted!"

Earlier in the day, Wednesday asked Xavier out for the Rave'n because she suspected him of being the monster she saw at the carnival a few days ago.

"You know what you need?" Enid excitedly asked.

"A bullet to the head?" Wednesday guessed, her arms crossed in front of her.

"A dress." Enid corrected.

"I already have one."

"Not the one you showed up in here!" Enid shook her head. "That thing was a fashion emergency not even lighting could resuscitate. Thing, back me up here."

The two girls turned to the severed hand, seeing it giving a thumbs up.

"You need something that screams, 'First date. Stand back, bitches! I have arrived!' And I know just the place!"

○●○

"Okay. Tell me everything." Olivia spoke as she sat down beside Y/N on his bed.

"So, this girl and I went out to see the blue moon that was out yesterday." Y/N began.

"You mean like a date?" Olivia smiled.

"Sure. A date." Y/N nodded. "After a while, we looked into each other's eyes, and I felt this... feeling telling me to... you know..." he awkwardly looked up at the brunette.

Olivia looked confused before she softly gasped. "You fucked her?"

"I guess." Y/N shrugged. "I don't remember anything about that night. I just remembered kissing her with that feeling before waking up naked with some of our clothes ripped."

"Do you have a crush on this girl?" Olivia asked her Alpha. "Maybe you being the Alpha and all could be the explanation why you felt like that."

"I don't know." Y/N sighed before standing up from his bed. "I can't bring myself to talk to this girl. I'm afraid she regrets last night and will hate me."

"Enid will never hate you." Olivia softly smiled.

"I know. But I can't help but wonder if she does-- Wait, Enid?" Y/N looked wide-eyed at Olivia. "I never said if it's Enid."

"You didn't have to." Olivia softly sighed before also standing up from his bed. "I smelled your scent on her when we were in class together. And I'm afraid that the other's of our pack did as well."

"What-- Shit." Y/N groaned.

"You should talk to Enid when you have the chance." Olivia said. "It'll probably benefit you both."

"Okay." Y/N nodded. "Do you happen to know where Enid is?"

○●○

"What kind of dystopian hellscape is this?" Wednesday asked as she looked at a very colorful store called 'Hawte Kewture' Enid brought her to.

"Our first roomie shopping spree!" Enid excitedly spoke. "The dance committee's suggesting all white to match with the theme, but that's not gonna fly with us."

"I have more pressing business than to worry about a stupid dress for a dance I don't even want to attend." Wednesday turned to look at her roommate, who appeared to be a bit sad. "But I thought we were bonding."

"I feel I'll only slow you down. You're a gazelle. I'm a wounded fawn. Cut me loose and go run with the pack." Wednesday explained before looking at some other female werewolfs going into the store. But not before softly laughing while nodding or pointing at Enid.