Assignment

NEXT DAY AT COLLEGE

As yeonjun entered in college , all the girls and boys were looking with the awe .
Today , he is wearing white crop top with black pants and lil bit of his tummy was showing. He smirked when he saw everyone's stares or a certain male stares .

 He smirked when he saw everyone's stares or a certain male stares

(Outfit)

After entering the class he quickly sat down with his friends .
"Yah hyung are you trying to impress someone or what " the blonde haired asked.
"Yes hyung tell us who is this lucky guy or girl " the black haired asked.
"What are you two trying to say , i guess i wear dress like this everyday it's nothing new " yeonjun answered while chuckling.

"But-" hyuka tried to reasoned but got cut off as the teacher entered the class and told everyone to stop gossiping and study .

While yeonjun was writing notes he can feel that someone is staring at him. When he looked around he found no one so he shrugged and again started writing notes .

Soon , another hour passed and the class finally ended.

"You two babies  , which class do you have now " Yeonjun asked his friends.
"Hyung we are not babies " hyuka said and yeonjun just chuckled  .

" I have singing class and hyuka here have dance class " tae said

"Oh then me and hyuka have same class so you can go, let's meet at cafeteria in break" yeonjun said .

"Yepp bye~" shorter male said as he walked away .

"Let's go hyukaaa~ " yeonjun said .
"Yepp let's go hyung" hyuka said and linked his arm with his 'hyungs'  hand .

AT SINGING CLASS

Taehyun entered the class and saw a certain male, he was  unconsciously smiling. He quickly came to his senses and went to the other .

"Hello beomgyu hyung ~" he said .
"Hi" beom said unaffectionately .
At the tone of elder , younger's heart broke but nevertheless he smiled and didn't pushed the convo any further .
Soon the teacher entered and said " I have a project for y'all that have to be done in pair and pairs are made by me and ofcourse there will be no change in partners " Mr. Min said .

"So the pairs are Park sunghoon and Kim Sunoo , jungwon and jay , heeseung and jake , lee know and jisung ..." Mr. Min continued
"And the last pair is Choi beomgyu and Kang taehyun " Mr . Min finished.

Listening the last part hyun's heart started to beat faster as he imagined he and beomgyu being together for project . He quickly glanced at elder but got no reaction elder's expression was still not readable .

He got closer to elder and asked " beomgyu hyung where should we complete our assignment" .
"Maybe library or cafe " elder answered with same tone as earlier.
"Oh" hyun answered a lil bit disappointed.
"Umm..ohk then at cafe , okay? " Taehyun said .
The elder just hummed .
"Time " gyu asked
"Whatever time is good with you i  really don't have any problem" taehyun answered back .
"Ohk then at 5 pm sharp " beomgyu said and started to go out.
The younger hummed and suddenly realisation hit him and he grabbed elder's wrist to stop him . At the sudden action the elder raised eyebrow and gave him 'what now' look.
"Oh i guess if we have eachother phone numbers then it would be easy to talk about assignment" younger tried to reasoned cause in reality he was just using opportunity to be close to elder.
"Yeah .. this is my number xxxxxxxxxx , now anything else " elder asked trusfrated .
"No no now u can go" taehyun said and elder just dashed away from class.
Ths younger one just sighed before leaving the class .

______________♡_____________

So a lil bit of taegyu interaction cause why not..hehe...
Anyway i hope you liked it....❤️
In next chapter let's see what's gonna happen to yeonbin....