phone call

Same day at lunch

Both yeonjun and soobin were walking towards cafeteria, they took their meal and went in the direction of their seat but there they saw hyuka , tae and gyu sitting together.

Yeonjun furrowed his eyebrow, he was confused and annoyed due to gyu's presence . He wanted to eat in peace but guess what peace isn't in his life .

" What are you doing here" yeonjun asked coldly.

" As long as i can see i am sitting here with two of my friends and another one just came so now i am going to have lunch " gyu said as matter of fact .

" Tae , he is your friend huh!? Since when " jun asked taehyun.

" Yes he is " tae said.

" Oh that's good " jun said teasingly. Soobin understood why jun was acting like this so he also decided to tease tae a bit .

" Are you two sure that you are just friends" bin asked both of them, a lil tint of red was decorated on both of their cheeks .

" Yes o-ofcourse we are friends only " tae said immediately. Yeonbin and hyuka just shook their head .

Yeonjun was having an uneasy feeling but he assumed it was just because of the presence of gyu since he don't like him .

Rest of time just passed by kai and gyu bickering, yeonbin doing couples shit without being one and tae just done with all of them .

TIME SKIP

Now all of them were walking out from college .

"  Beomgyu hyung " tae said and beomgyu hummed .

" Wanna go to cafe or somewhere " tae asked.

" Why , Don't tell me you are taking me out on date. " Beomgyu teased .

" N-no j-just f-friendly o-one , why do you want to on one with me huh!? " Tae said smirking.

Now it was time for beomgyu to be embarrassed.

" No why would i " beomgyu said , taehyun chuckled.

" Let's go " they both exclaimed.

Three person were watching their interactions they were smiling because of their increasing closeness.

" So what are you two going to do " hyuka asked, jun and bin looked at eachother and smiled they knew what that meant . Hyuka sighed.

" We are going home " jun announced .

" Oh my god why am i here to suffer , nvm i will just go home and cuddle with my plushie you all are meanies " hyuka stated and left .

Both yeonjun and soobin reached home.

" So now what " soobin asked .

" I am going to take shower " yeonjun said .

" Okay then i will also take shower and then we can eat something " soobin said