truth dare!

"So who's gonna spin the bottle" kai questioned.

"I'll do it " soobin said, and yeonjun knew he was upto something from just the way he had spoken .

Soobin spinned the bottle , don't know if he was lucky or just applied some tactics there that the bottle pointed towards yeonjunn.

"Truth or dare yeonjun hyung " soobin asked sweetly.

Yeonjun knew whatever he is gonna choose he would be  definitely in problem so he decided that dare was more safe .

"Dare" "well then hyung pick one card" kai excitedly said .

"So yeah it's so simple i just have to stare at the person for 1 minute who is sitting on my left " yeonjun chuckled but little did he know who really was sitting on left side .

"Hyung are you sure !?" Tae asked
"Yeah ofcourse " he enthusiastically looked at his left side and poor guy's face paled as finally he realised what was coming for him , there was soobin with his playful smirk.

"So should i start the timer " kai asked.

"Yeah sure kai , right yeonjun hyungie " soobin said playfully. Yeonjun just glared at him .

And the time started .

It had been five freakin minutes and no one literally moved from their place like all of them were froze .

Kai whispered "tae should we interrupt them or let them just stare" "I don't think it's good idea to let them do this let's interrupt"

"Yah hyungs do you just wanna stare or wanna play games , because we are not here for third wheeling by the way " taehyun said .and this took both of them back to reality.

"O-oh y-yeah l-lets c-continue" yeonjun said feeling flustered .

Yeonjun spinned the bottle and it pointed towards tae . Yeonjun being yeonjun he assumed it is good way to make tae payback for what tae had spoken before.

"Truth or dare sweetie " yeonjun asked.
"Dare, i m not coward hyung that i am gonna choose truth " tae smirked unaware of what was coming for him.

"Choose it " "whatt!!? Why the hell we have to involve others " tae raised his eyebrow and yeonjun already knew what he has got.

"What are you saying" soobin asked.

"Oh nvm i just have to text a person whom i last texted on my phone that i like him and after some seconds have to say as a friend" tae said .

Taehyun opened hyunstagram and opened chat section but the reaction he gave was like he has seen a ghost . Why? Of course because the first person was his partner, crush , and the same person who hates him , CHOI BEOMGYU.

" Can i just drink " tae asked in low.

"Why sweetie who is the first person" Yeonjun asked innocently.tae just glared at him but the next thing he said caught yeonjun off guard.

"Oh nothing special just soobin hyung's best friend or more than that who knows " tae smirked . YEONJUN choked on his saliva .And as for soobin he was sitting there confused as fuck .

Then comes kai who was just enjoying WHOLE drama while sipping his grape juice .

"So i am not gonna message him otherwise soobin hyung would get mad at me for disturbing his best friend, right? "

"WHATEVER" Yeon yelled finally accepting his defeat.

This time the bottle pointed towards kai .

"Truth or dare" tae asked .
"Truth" kai answered in a matter of second.
"So have you ever had crush on someone" tae questioned.
"No , not really" kai simply said.
"Ok next"

Bottle landed towards soobin .

"Truth or dare"
"Dare" soobin choosed.
"Umm so now you have to sit on someone's lap , the person can be of your choice."

Soobin simply stood up and went in the direction of kai , yeonjun finally released his Breath but the next thing poor guy didn't expected"kai can you please change your place with yeonjun hyung i don't have good feeling sitting in that direction and i want to sit on yeonjun hyung's lap " soobin finished and kai immediately nodded .

Now soobin was sitting on yeonjun's lap and yeonjun's hand were on soobin waist although he was so uncomfortable for some moments in starting but eventually got comfortable but the problem was that soobin was continuously moving his ass , Yeonjun literally thought Soobin was uncomfortable but nah soobin was doing it intentionally.

The game continued, " kai come with me for getting some drinks " tae said and dragged kai from there , why ? Because he sensed the tension in the atmosphere. As soon as they got outside , yeonjun quickly said " what are you trying to do huh!? "
"Why can't you see i am getting comfortable" soobin said coming closure to yeonjun face , now yeonjun was flustered his cheeks were turning red like tomato , the two of them just stared for a good minute and next thing they doing was .
THEY FREAKIN ....

Didn't kissed ( lmoa i m sorry 💀)

They definitely would have kissed of they hadn't beem interrupted by kai scream .

"You two hyung just get a room " tae said rolling his eyes.

"Right , my innocent eyes " kai said .

"Kai don't you think that if we were late they would already be fucking " ta said eyeing Yeonjun and earned a slap from yeonjun.

Soobin was in his own thoughts 'what the hell was i thinking, how can i do this , how i am gonna face him now, oh god what now ' and yeonjun was blushing mess.

The game continued once again but soon ended and they all slept.
How ? Yeonjun and soobin practically cuddling and tae on the floor while kai keeping his head on taehyun's stomach like it's pillow .

_______________♡______________

So it was i don't know what it was . But  let's see what happens next shall we ?

Tell me how you think about this chapter, and feel free to ask questions regarding this.

Love ya 💗