a good day

Next day

Today soobin woke first , so he decided to surprise his more than bestfriend person , how ? Let's see .

First of all he had done his morning routine and then this guy went to kitchen to cook something for yeonjun, but the problem was he didn't knew how to cook , nevertheless he tried . In order to make a good impression he totally ruined the kitchen, flour was everywhere on the kitchen , along with many more things , he was cooking kimchi that was also burnt because he didn't slow down the flame. So in short the kitchen was totally devastated.

Yeonjun woke up by the unnecessary voices , he quickly ran towards the voices he thought that maybe some people had attacked or something.

But he didn't expected to be standing infront of kitchen, and watching giant bunny being trusfrated because he couldn't make whatever he wanted to and also when he saw the situation of kitchen, he chuckled ( if i was in place of yj i swear i would  have thrown that guy away) .

"Bunny" yeonjun said softly. Soobin looked up tears in his eyes due to frustration and being bad at certain things.

" Why did you came to cook , hm " yeonjun asked.

" I w-wanted to s-surprise y-you b-by making food but i didn't expected this to be turned out as mess, i-i a-am s-sorry j-jun " soobin apologised but yeonjun chuckled.

" Go and sit on the table i  will take care of this , okay " Yeonjun said while ruffling bunny's hair .
Soobin stood up quietly and sat on the table .

Finally they had breakfast and left for college.

After reaching there they saw beomgyu standing on the front gate with hand crossed on his  chest and glaring at soobin .

They walked towards him .

" I want to talk to you, alone" said beomgyu pointing towards soobin . Before soobin could say anything his yet to be boyfriend spoke up

" What is it that you can't talk infront of me huh? "

" Why , 'i am his bestfriend why can't i talk alone ' " beomgyu raised his eyebrow.

Yeonjun clenched his fist , he was ready to punch this guy any moment, soobin noticed the anger in yeonjun's eyes.

" Beomgyu what do you wanna talk about, don't tell all the things just a hint "

" Oh um it's personal thing " beomgyu said much softly.

" Babe just wait here i will be back in 5 minutes okay , please don't be angry , okay " soobin said softly and kissed Yeonjun cheeks .
Yeonjun was blushing because of nickname and the kiss .

" O-okay come fast " soobin nodded and left with beomgyu.

Yeonjun was standing there .

Soon kai and tae were also there .

" Where is Soobin hyung , don't tell me that you two fought" kai said .

" Shut up kai , he is with beomgyu talking about something" yeonjun said . Tae looked up quickly,  he knew what they were talking about because it was tae's idea .

At this action yeonjun raised his eyebrow asking what's wrong.

" Nothing, actually i just know what they must be talking about" tae whispered.

" Wait what but how " kai said .

" It's not the time for this , tae tell me quickly what they must be talking about " yeonjun asked desperately.

" Beomgyuisconfessinghisfeelings" he said but no one  got what he was saying.

" Tae tell me slowly " yeonjun said .

" Beomgyu is confessing his feelings to soobin hyung " tae whispered. Yeonjun's anger rose up his eyes were dark now.

5 minutes has already passed and soobin wasn't back yet . So yeonjun decided to go there, he was walking fastly or practically running. He finally reached where they both were.

He saw beomgyu hugging soobin , his jealousy took over him not because of the hug but because of how beomgyu hugged soobin after seeing yeonjun there , he went in their direction . In any movies there would be big ass drama like main lead being angry or something but here yeonjun pulled soobin away from beomgyu and instantly kissed soobin . Soobin was taken aback not because of kiss but because yeonjun was literally using toungue it wasn't a small peck.

Beomgyu was there dumbfounded watching two men kissing aggressively, he was too stunned because he didn't expected that yeonjun can kiss soobin infront of someone not a peck but a real kiss .

Beomgyu thanked god that they finally felt need of air so they pulled backed .

Now , yeonjun was smirking at beomgyu like telling him that he won , gyu rolled his eyes and left that place .

" So what was that " soobin asked .

"Maybe a kiss?" Yeonjun questioned back. Smiling softly.

"Should we continue huh? " Soobin said smirking but yeonjun ran away he knew he couldn't control himself but there was something telling him not to do that yet .

They were both going to class but seems like it was bad day for yeonjun because there was standing San while his annoying smirk on his face .

Yeonjun tried to ignore him but San being San he came towards them.

" I heard you two are dating huh!?" San said mockingly.

" If we are why the fuck does it concern you huh !? Who you are? President? No , so better shut your mouth before i help you by punching really hard " yeonjun said in cold tone. Soobin was just standing there amused by yeonjun's this side for a second even he was scared .

San took a step back . " Anyway just wanna know because i am curious bitch till when you will date because as long as i know he (yj) never dated any one for long time , so you , soobin be ready to get beaten up after break up, till then good luck boys " he said and left .

Now there was standing both of them yeonjun processing San's words , soobin raising his eyebrow asking what San meant .

" So how many people have you already dated " soobin said, anger was in his tone..

" Oh lemme count " yeonjun said sarcastically because truth to be told he never dated anyone yet he was known as ' playboy ' .

" I am sure total 0 person " Yeon said smiling.

" Are you sure " soobin asked.

" Yep babe never even hit on someone, you can be at peace " yeonjun reassured.

Soobin nodded and both entered the class .

______________♡___________

So what do you think is the reason yeonjun isn't moving things forward ,if you have any idea as to why he was doing so , tell me ....hehe👀

Love ya 💗