college

NEXT MORNING

Yeonjun was first to wake up. Today he was so happy . He quickly got up and after freshing up he went to kitchen to prepare breakfast for his soon to be boyfriend. He was making breakfast while listening to music, a body back hugged him , he flinched but relaxed as he knew whose hand were that . 

" What are you doing here " yeonjun asked softly.

" Nothing just watching this pretty man infront of me " soobin complimented , yeonjun was blushing from the compliment.

" Yah ! Who said you can flirt with me huh!? " yeonjun tried to sound annoyed but secretly he was loving it .

" Oh sweetie you wanna stop me , come on shut me up by kis-" soobin didn't even got to finish his sentence when he felt lips of another person on him  , ofcourse it was just a peck but soobin , he was on cloud 9 .

" I don't think you wanna be late for college do you " yeonjun asked .

" Let's not go today and just cuddle for all day " soobin said making puppy eyes .

" Yeah yeah sure we can bunk our college and you can cuddle me " yeonjun said sarcastically but soobin being dumbo he didn't understood.

" Oh really "
" Yah you brat just get ready in next 5 minutes otherwise you will face consequences " yeonjun threatened. Soobin quickly went to his room .

Exactly after 5 minutes he came out , not in his usual attire today he was wearing white t shirt with denim jacket and black pants.

Yeonjun's jaw dropped, he was literally drooling, soobin smirked after watching his babe reaction.

                             (His outfit)

" Let's go shall we ? " Asked soobin .

" Yeah ofcourse "

AFTER 30 MINUTES

They finally reached college if you are wondering that whether they sre together or not so yeah they are .

They both entered college everyone's eyes were on them , to say everyone was shocked yo see soobin like this would be an understatement because he always wear soft looking clothes along with glasses .

Everyone was so busy drooling over him that nobody noticed the fact that the college playboy and the nerd  came together school ,even though they all saw them walking out of car together.