21

Arriving home was very doom and gloom, Beth Katie and Leah were all miserable but I was on cloud nine. A deal is a deal remember, we lost so Leah loses too.

I decided to really dress up tonight, make Leah jealous and then go out and see what happens. The old me will be officially back if I can find a bed buddy tonight.

This is my dress:

Revealing I know but if you've got it flaunt it right

Revealing I know but if you've got it flaunt it right. And with that it's 8pm and I'm ready to go. I know Leah is downstairs so getting out without her pestering me is never going to happen.

I tried to get down the stairs quietly but quiet and high heels don't ever go in a sentence together. As soon as I stepped into the hallway I had three sets of eyes on me straight.

K: Bella girl you look hot girl, I'd never say no

Katie was stopped from speaking by Leah giving her a nudge. I'm not sure how Katie was ever supposed to understand what the nudge meant because nobody knows anything about me and Leah right now, except Beth.

Beth: Bels you look beautiful, have a good night but don't do anything I wouldn't

She shot me a wink and it felt so heartwarming to know that I have a friend like Beth. Especially when I can't have Ella everyday. Beth is like my best friend and Ella is my platonic soulmate.

I locked eyes with Leah, unsure on whether she would even speak. Until she did..

L: Girls can I have a word with Bella please? Alone.

This sounds serious here goes the pestering I was talking about. I just want to go out and have a few drinks considering I don't have training tomorrow.

B: Can I help you Miss Williamson?

No words, just a death stare. Maybe she's really mad? Well never mind that will just make more fun for me.

L: Go change Bels
B: Excuse me
L: Are you trying to make me come with you?
B: You aren't coming, you lost the bet remember
L: So you think I'm just going to be okay with you going out and kissing randoms? Sleeping with someone?
B: We lost, you lost the bet. Sounds like a you problem Williamson
L: Okay then, you do you Bella. I'll see you tomorrow

Acting like she doesn't care might be fooling herself, but not me. I know what she's doing, she wants me to say 'No I'm not going' or 'Come with me' but never is that going to happen. Game on as far as I'm concerned. I stepped closer until I was right in front of her, I could smell the jealousy reeking off of her. I took her hands and placed them on my waist, where the dress shows skin. Leaned into her ear and with every inch closer I'm getting she is tightening her grip on my waist.

B: That's if I come home tonight Le, remember what I said I'm out finding a bed friend or ten

And with that I walked away from Leah, shouted bye to the other girls and then slammed the door behind me. I know Leah is probably going to stay stood there looking at the door until one of the other girls snaps her out of her jealous angry state but I'm out for a good time not a long time so I won't even think about it.

If I can make it through tonight I know that the old Bella is ready to make an appearance. Fingers crossed for me.

After a few hours in the club, I am drunk like drunk drunk. I don't even know how much I've drank but it's making my world spin. I've been jumping from girl to girl all night and from what I can think about right now the old Bella is BACK. I do have one person that I've been getting with across the night but don't ask her name because I don't even remember. But bed guest has been found.

We dance, drink and just enjoy the night when it starts to get pretty late. The mystery girl took my hand and led me out of the club. Before she could get me outside I had to go to the toilet.

I took this as an opportunity to check my phone. I had messages from Beth, Ella and Leah. I didn't bother to read them, I was having a good night and didn't want their drama or their bossiness telling me to come home.

Coming out of the toilet was like a maze, I think all of the alcohol just hit me at once. I can't find the mystery girl and I'm struggling to so much put one foot in front of the other.

About an hour rolled around and I could see a tall, blonde woman standing near the bar. Leah? I got closer and closer until I realised it wasn't Leah, it was the mystery girl. Disappointed? I don't know am I? Did I want that to be Leah? I'm too drunk for this mental monologue right now.

I managed to start manoeuvring myself towards the clubs exit, I could hear the rain falling but the mystery girl was guiding me outside so I didn't slip and fall.

B: We should get a taxi, will you call it?
MG: Yeah of course babe

She began booking an Uber, her hands still tangled into mine. I felt drunk but comfortable drunk. That was until I heard

"Oi Bella, who's your friend?"