♡ ʟᴜɴᴄʜ ᴛᴀʟᴋ

" is this table taken? "

(name) didn't expect to see even more of her kouhais, both of them in front of her were first years instead of second years this time.

confused as to why (name) was only staring at them, the male first year waved his hand in her face, trying to snap her out of her trance.

" hewwo.. you okay? " the male questioned. when he snapped his fingers two times, (name) managed to snap back to reality.

" oh! yes, i'm fine.. this table isn't taken don't worry. " she answered politely. she scooted from where she was sitting before, bringing her tray of food with her to make room for her kouhais.

the two lower years noticed the color of her uniform, when they remembered what the principal told them during orientation, the realization hit them.

" you're a third year?! please, forgive us for not noticing earlier, senpai! " the younger girl bowed in respect, the younger boy followed her action just a bit.

(name) raised her eyebrows just when the younger girl raised her voice, not that her intention was to yell at her.

" it's fine. please, sit. " (name) patted down the empty space next to her.

the two first years immediately sat down with the girl in the middle of the boy and (name).

" so.. what are your names..? " (name) questioned the two.

" my name is maria marionette! beside me is aster arcadia! " maria exclaimed.

" we sincerely apologize again for our tardiness earlier, senpai! " the boy, aster apologized on both of their behalf.

(name) shook her head. " don't worry, it's no big deal. i'm (name) (last name). pleasure to meet you two. "

" it's a pleasure to meet you too! "

she noticed that they both didn't have their lunch trays yet. she wondered why they hadn't gotten their food yet.

" hm.. why haven't you two gotten your lunch yet? " she questioned them.