Chapter 13

"Hey, um

"Hey, um.. do you mind if I sit here?" Jungkook nodded as the person asked shyly while rubbing the back of his neck.

"Umm I-I'm Min Wooshik." Even though he said, jungkook didn't remember who it was.

"Ah, the day before you came to the club, I was watching you dance with a friend of yours. Your friend is junghwa right? I also gave her my card to give to you." Wooshik explained and jungkook remembered the card junghwa gave him.

"Uh, yes, junghwa told me." Jungkook said showing his bunny smile. Wooshik wanted to squeeze those chubby cheeks, but he was afraid to get too close to jungkook.

"Um.. what do you think about my proposal?" Taehyung came and sat down before jungkook could answer wooshik's question.

Seeing jungkook talking to a boy in the distance, taehyung felt angry enough to kill that person. When he got closer, taehyung heard the conversation between them and remembered that it was the person that junghwa talked about before.

"Uh hi." Wooshik became nervous when taehyung sat down next to jungkook.

"Hi, do you know my boyfriend?" Wooshik's face turned pale as taehyung said, wrapping his arm around jungkook's neck and pulling him closer to his chest.

"B-boyfriend??"

"Yeah, my boyfriend."

"Ah.. um.. I.. " Wushik suddenly couldn't think of what to say.. luckily he got a call at that time.

"Uh, I have to take this. See you later. I'll go." Saying wooshik quickly got up from there.

"Are you usually smiling and friendly with anyone?" Jungkook smiled as taehyung said.

"Why.. are you jealous?"

"I.. I'm not jealous." Taehyung said and jungkook gave a teasing smile. So taehyung leaned closer to jungkook's ear. "I know this bunny boy likes me.. so why am I jealous?" Jungkook's body went numb as he heard taehyung's deep voice.

After the drinks, taehyung dragged jungkook to the dance floor because he also knew that jungkook likes to dance. After that, both of them danced like crazy until their drunkenness subsided.

"Hyung, let's go now, shall we? It's late. We have to go to work tomorrow." Jungkook said panting.

"Okay then. Let's take dinner and go. I'm hungry."

"Ok"

After taking dinner they decided to go back. Taehyung took jungkook to his apartment. When they arrived at jungkook's house and stopped the car, jungkook said goodbye to taehyung and was about to get out of the car but taehyung pulled his hand and turned him to his side. Jungkook looked into taehyung's eyes to ask why, but because they were so close, jungkook's eyes drifted down again, but his eyes stopped momentarily on taehyung's glistening pink lips. Taehyung remained like that for a few seconds, without giving jungkook time to think, he captured jungkook's pouty red lips between his lips and savored them for a minute or two.