Chapter 19

"You are right, I am the one who did all this

"You are right, I am the one who did all this. All the rampant murders in seoun happened because of my desire. I have to be responsible for all that. I even removed the CCTV footage. I am ready to accept the punishment." As she spoke in an emotionless voice, namjoon and others listened attentively to her confession.

However, namjoon didn't believe the story that yang miyeon had committed the murders.

But, they decided to imprison her until the incident was investigated.

"Hobi.. hobi.." Yoongi anxiously tried to wake up hobi who was sleeping next to him.

They were very tired because they had been investigating yang miyeon's crimes until last night and had been interrogating her since morning. Yoongi was watching the videos recorded on the two cameras he set up to spy on the mayor. Hoseok helped him at first, but after a while he fell asleep. And after seeing a familiar man on the camera screen, yoongi panicked and tried to wake up hoseok.

"Mmh... why??" Hoseok straightened his posture yawning.

"Look at this.. This is our taehyung, isn't it??" Hoseok glanced at the screen.

"Yeah, this is taehyung. Wait a minute, what is he doing with yang miyeon??" Hobi asked in surprise when he saw taehyung coming and talking to yang miyeon.

"That's what I'm thinking too."

"Turn up the volume. What are those two talking about??"

"This is the highest volume. Taehyung walks in.. As soon as she sees him, yang miyeon takes him to an inner room. They don't talk about anything in her cabin."

"Shit! Maybe taehyung already knew about her?" Yoongi looked at hoseok and shrugged.

"I don't know.. but she welcomes taehyung with happiness as if meeting someone she's known for a long time.. Alas!"

"Why don't we tell namjoon about this?" Hoseok asked and yoongi agreed.

"Ok, and here.. yang miyeon receives a call. It is not clear what the person said. But after that call, she goes to the cctv control room. It is recorded on the camera that as soon as she enters it, all the lights go off. After that, everyone gets worried. I increased the brightness of the video and focused on yang miyeon. In the meantime, I saw her going to a computer and doing something. After a while, she goes back and the lights turn on again."

"Then we will be able to add this to the evidence given by Mr. Bogum. Yang miyeon will not be able to escape this time."

"Hm, get some sleep. I'll give this to namjoon." Yoongi said while taking off the pen drive and shutting down the laptop.

"Okay" Hoseok mumbled as he leaned back in the chair and closed his eyes.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"I will finish you today. Wait and see bogum.. I will take revenge on you." The expressionless eyes were red. Unable to bear the anger, the veins on his hands had popped out.