part 1

??:- please don't leave me...yn(don't imagine yourself 😗otay) please i will give you whatever you want i will work more hard...i will do more part time jobs... please don't leave me i don't have anyone except you and my grandma... please i will die...
(A boy said while crying and begging in front of his gf or i can say ex gf now who just rolled her eyes)
Yn:- then die taehyung nobody cares you poor shit...i was idiot that i loved a poor guy like you...you can't fulfill my desire you can't buy me expensive gifts..you can't give me luxuries i want you can't even fulfill my sexual desires just because you want to do it after marriage...just fuck off i love mark now he is rich, handsome he will give me everything i want..so let's break up i don't want to continue this shitty relationship anymore...
Tae:- please don't say like this..yn you love me right...love don't see money, status and mainly love doesn't mean having sex i didn't do it with you because i was planning to start a business and i thought after that we will get married an- *cut off by yn*
Yn:- ohh shut up tae you are just a loser nothing else you can't do anything...you are a failure...and what you said..i loved you so listen Mr kim taehyung i didn't loved you i only love money power status i loved you because i thought you are rich but I saw your true face today...and i was attracted towards you just because you are handsome understood!! You are a burden nothing else no one will love you because you are just a curse everyone will love you for your body or money mark my words....MARK MY WORDS!!!! *Left from there*
tae:- No!!!!! Yn don't leave me please please don't...nooo!! Noo!!

??:- Nooooo!!!! (A boy woke up sweating and panting heavily...)
??:- what happened tae?
(The boy looked at the other boy with angry eyes who got scared by it)
Tae went towards ?? and slapped him hard...who fell on the floor while holding his cheeks with teary eyes....
Tae:- didn't i tell you to call me sir jungkook*hold his jaw* don't you dare to take my name with your filthy mouth understood!!! I said understood!!!!! *Shout*
Kook:- *scared* y-yes s-sir
Tae:- good for you now go and prepare my breakfast i am getting late for my office...get lost...
Kook:- y-yes s-sir
Jungkook left from there with teary eyes...and tae also left from there to take a shower...

So this is Kim taehyung and his cute baby husband kim jungkook...

jungkook is an orphan because his parents died in an accident...he loves his husband kim taehyung more than his life...but didn't get love in return...

Whereas kim taehyung, a cold and arrogant CEO, owner of the biggest company in south Korea, only have his grandma whom he love most...he doesn't believe in love due to his past relationship with a girl named yn...he got married to jungkook because of his grandma she forced him to marry jungkook but taehyung think that jungkook is the one who trapped his grandma and married him forcefully because jungkook love him from college days...

TBC...
Sooo....
Next ep...
Flashback...