part 4

Hewwwwo 👋
So let's continue....
After eating lunch... jungkook packed everything and left from there... tae was just looking at him all the time...after jungkook left tae came back to his senses... suddenly his eyes got teary all memories from the last years started to flow in this mind...
How yn rejected him...how he rejected jk's pure love and care...how happy jk was on their wedding day how happy jk was when tae let him make breakfast for him how much jk tried to gain his love and attention...how much jk craved for his love...his all efforts..how tae ignored his all efforts...how jk took stand for tae and himself...pure love and admiration could be seen in jk's eyes...tae decided something he decided to give a chance to jk...maybe he will not be heartbroken again...maybe he will get love and care he is craving for...maybe this time God will do justice with him...with all these thoughts he didn't waste a minute and rush outside the office.. thinking now or never...
On the other side with jk...
Jk came inside the house and fell on his knees crying...
Jk:- s-she c-come ba-back *hiccup* n-now t-taehyung *hiccup* w-will g-go back t-to h-her my t-taehyung m-my hu-bby she w-will s-snatch my l-love m-my l-life m-my everything *hiccup* she w- *cut off by a voice*
??:- you are crying here and there she will snatch your husband do you want this to happen?
Jungkook look back and saw grandma standing there she came to jungkook and cup his face....and said
Grandma:- don't lose your hope kook there is nothing stronger than true love and i know your love for taehyung is pure and strong...don't let her snatch your tae your love you have to show her the power of true love you can't be weak you have to win your love....you have to win taehyung's heart..
Koo:- but grandma he don't even spare a glance at me i always try to talk to him but he deny he make himself call master from me how can I expect him to love me
Grandma got shocked after hearing this......she didn't knew that tae can do something like this she is disappointed in tae
Grandma:- koo listen my son you have to show him the power of true love you have to...
Koo:- i understood grandma now i will not let that bitch snatch my love koo fighting *sniffing cutely*
Grandma:- awwww *coo*
After some chit chat grandma left from there after telling koo to fight for his husband for his love....
Time skip at night...
Tae came back from his office and start searching for jungkook...
Tae:- jk jungkook jungkook!!!
Jk came running from upstairs..
Jk:- yes taehyung
Tae got shocked after hearing his name from jungkook's mouth jk saw it and said...
Jk:- yes taehyung
Tae got shocked after hearing his name from jungkook's mouth
Jungkook:- dinner is ready let's go
Tae again got surprised because whenever tae comes jungkook always hugs him and says i love you but today nothing he thought maybe it's because of yn...he shrugged off his  thoughts and left for shower...
After sometime tae came back from shower...and saw jungkook setting the table he went towards him and sat down on the chair...
Tae:- jungkook i want to talk about something let's talk after dinner...
Jungkook:- okk..
Whole time jungkook was just thinking about taehyung's words...
After dinner...
Tae was waiting for jk in his room... that's when jk came...while hanging his head low...
Tae:- ohh you came now sit down jk i want to say something...look jungkook i know you love me but i don't love you i love yn i still love her even she cheated on me but still I want her...
Before tae could say something jk ran from there in other bedroom...
Tae:- jungkook!! Jungkook!! *Sigh*
Tae ran behind jk and start knocking on his door...
Tae:- jungkook open the door open the door please...
Tae can hear jungkook crying hardly hiccuping...
Tae:- jungkook please open the door
Jk from inside:-
Jk:- n-nuu you a-are b-bad y-you d-don't love me leave k-kookie kookie w-will not talk to you bad hubby
Tae sighed and left from there...
On the other hand kook opened the door and saw no one there...he sighed and close the door again...
Next morning...
As usual tae came downstairs expecting jungkook to come to him but it didn't happened jungkook didn't came he sighed deeply and left fo his office...jk saw this but didn't say anything...
Jk:- sorry tae but i have to do this i have to make you feel my importance my presence sorry ....
Time skip at night...
Tae came inside the mansion all gloomy and upset but why because jk didn't came to his office to give him lunch? Or because jk didn't call him  all day...he was upset and here when he came inside he didn't see jk anywhere....but why is he upset...he wanted this right...he always want jk to stop caring about him or he got habit of jk's love and care...he shrugged off his thoughts and saw a middle aged lady coming towards him...she came towards him and said..
M:- sir i am your new maid Mr kim appointed me he told me about your everything...from today onwards i will make food for you and will do your every work...
Tae:- why where is jungkook?
M:- he said you don't like whenever he care about you...so he appointed me as your personal maid... Mr kim is very good guy sir he is an angel..
Tae:- hmmm...prepare my dinner i am coming...
M:- ok sir...
Tae went towards his room...and saw jk is not there means jk is in another room...again..
Tae:- why is he doing all this? Is he planning to divorce me? Is he insecure because of yn? Well who will not if their husband ex come and he literally love her..but now i really love yn or not? I have to figure out my feelings before it's too late...aish leave it i don't care about him..maybe *sigh*
Tae came downstairs and again didn't saw jk he got worried about him but shrugged his thoughts and ate his dinner and left from there....
Next day...same this happened...
After 1 month...
In this month nothing changed except tae's feelings for jungkook...he got to know why he is craving for jk...why he got habit of jk's love and care...in this month he got to know that he love jk he love him so much...the love he was denying to accept now he is dying to cherish...he didn't saw jk properly in this month...he was dying to see jk every time he always come at night and knock on jk's door and ask his forgiveness but jk didn't opened the door...jk was happy after seeing all efforts of tae to make jk forgive him...now jungkook is planning to do something... something big... something that will change their life in good way or in bad way....
(It was not good i know he he sowwy bare with it The next part will be good 😅😅)

TBC...
Next ep...
Divorce....