part 6

Next morning...
Two love birds are sleeping...
Jk was the one who woke up first...he saw tae sleeping on top of him with cute pout on his handsome face....kook smiled shyly and thanked God..ohh how he always wished this to happen...every morning waking up in tae's arms...finally God had listened his prayers...he tried to get up but can't able to to do so because of a human koala on top of him...he blushed hardly when he saw tae is still inside him(🙈me shy shy) tae was observing his all actions still eyes closed he smiled when he saw jk blushing he was happy that only he could make jk blush hard like that....
Jk kissed his forehead who smiled widely and looked at jk with his lovely eyes...who smiled at him shyly..
Tae:- is my bae shy shy?
Jk:- don't tease me taetae...i am shy *covered his face with his tiny hands*
Tae:- *removed his hands* don't hide your beautiful face from me baby...
Jk:- *blushing* t-tae y-you are still inside please pull it out...i-i a-am sore... please
Tae:- no baby i don't want to it feels sooo good baby....so warm...
Jk:- tae please i have to make breakfast....for us...
Tae:- no baby let's sleep naa i want more cuddles...pleasuuu
Jk:- aww taetae but we have to wake up naa... wakey wakey taetae pleasuu
Tae:- *pout* meanie...ok but give me my kisseuuu
Jk:- ok my big baby come here...
With that jk kissed him passionately who kissed him back immediately....
After sometimes they broke the kiss... suddenly tae pulled out from jk...both moaned loudly due to the sensation....
Tae:- baby let's go for a morning round...i am needy for you...
Jk:- what? Tae are you mad i am sooo sore how can you say this you literally broke my ass last night...
Tae:- plea- *cut off by jk's glare* ok ok sorry *pout*
Jk:- now get up from me...i have to go..
Tae:- baby what about taking shower... together we can save water you know...
Jk:- taetae do you want me to beat you *smiled sweetly*
Tae:- *nervous* n-no baby i love you
Jk:- hmm i love you too now get up...
After sometime....
Jk was making breakfast while wearing tae's loose shirt...he was soo immersed in the world that he didn't noticed a pair of two eyes looking at him with pure love and lust... suddenly he felt two strong muscular arms around his waist he smiled shyly knowing who is it...he turned around but got shocked...tae was half naked with only towel around his waist....he was looking sooo hottt...jk feel like his cheeks are burning...he was blushing soo hard...he forgot to blink....tae smirked when he saw jk's reaction... suddenly jk's phone ring and a notification popped out which bring him into his senses...he again blushed when he realised he was staring at tae... without blinking..he picked his phone up but his eyes got teary when he saw an image of tae with yn hugging each other.... that are their college days pics...tae noticed his tears and panicked...
Tae:- baby why are you crying don't cry babe what happened?
Jk:- *shows him phone*
Tae:- i am sorry baby...i am really sorry please forgive me...
Jk:- *wiped his tears*
Tae:- are you ok love...
Jk:- i am ok but this is not ok *point at tae's naked body*
Tae:- what are you talking about..
Then he realised he is half naked he smirked widely...
Tae:- are you turning on baby?
Jk:- no no i am not *looked other side*
Tae:- ok i am going then..*about to go*
Jk suddenly hold his hands...while blushing....Tae smirked widely and kissed jk hungrily who kissed back with same passion...tae patted his right who jumped wrapping his hand on tae's neck and legs on tae's waist...
Tae started going towards their bedroom still kissing jk...suddenly jk broke the kiss making tae groan...
Tae:- what? Lemme kiss you baby...
Jk:- turn off the gas first otherwise food will burn *breathing heavily*
Tae rolled his eyes playfully and turn off the gas....then they head towards their bedroom...for their ahem ahem..
In their bedroom...
Jk:- ahh tae ahh faster~ faster...
Tae:- ahhh nghh baby you are s-so tight i love you sooo muchhh
Jk:- i love you too taetae....
After their hot session they came downstairs....and again tae fucked jk (he he) bending him on dining table...
Then on kitchen counter....(horny ass)
After their hot session they both are breathing heavily...
Jk:- ahhhh t-taehyung n-now leave me you again broke me...my whole body is paining like hell...
Tae:- s-sorry baby but you are so sexy that i can't control myself...
Jk:- *blush* m-meanie *angry pout*
Tae:- *coo* awwwww baby you are sooooo cuteeee awww
Jk:- *shyly* s-shut up and now carry me I can't walk now...
Tae:- who told you to walk baby your hubby is here he will carry you let's go my baby...
After that they took shower while doing some unholy things....
Tae don't want to go to office today but he had to because of his urgent meeting...
Tae:- *whine* babyyyy i really don't want to go...i wanna cuddle you
Jk:- it's ok bae go i will come with your lunch ok...
Tae:- but baby you are tired how can you come? No need my sugarlips i will eat in canteen
Jk:- *blush because of nickname* no i am ok i will take painkillers...but you don't have to eat in canteen i will come with your lunch hubby *pout*
Tae:- *pecked his pout* ok baby as you say....my cutie
Jk:- ohh tae...i love you *blush*
Tae:- i love you soooooo muchhhh
Tae left for office after kissing him passionately....
Time skip...
Jk made lunch for tae...and left for his office to give lunch to tae....
In office...
Jk came to office while limping slightly he was wearing a cute baby pink sweater looking hella cute and fluffy some of the employees inside the office cooed hardly at him while some are jealous because of his eternal beauty....jk bowed at everyone with cutest bunny smile making everyone almost faint at his cuteness...tae was watching jk with his camera getting jealous...after sometime jk arrived at tae's cabin and about to knock when suddenly a hand pulled him inside and locked the door pinning him on the wall...it was taehyung he was looking so Jealous...
Jk smiled and kissed tae who kissed him back hungrily...then they broke the kiss and jk hugged tae tightly who hugged him back more tightly...
Jk:- what were you doing love?
Tae:- nothing just waiting for you...
Jk:- ok i am here let's eat..
Tae:- how's your pain btw ? *Smirk*
Jk:- *shyly* it's fine..
Tae:- aww my baby is shy shy
Jk:- taetae let's eat naa
Tae:- ok ok baby let's eat
After eating....
Someone entered inside the cabin it was tae's secretary...
Tae:- where are you manners...don't you know how to knock *cold voice*
Jk who was sitting on his lap flinched due to cold voice....
Tae:- aww my baby sorry my sugarplum i am so sorry
Sec... gritted her teeth when she saw his boss talking this much sweetly with anyone like that....
Tae:- now what?
Sec:- actually sir Mr Kang is here *looking at jk bitterly*
Tae:- ok i am coming now get lost...
Sec left while greeting her teeth...
Tae:- baby i have to go now...after this meeting i will take you on date...
Jk:- *big doe eyes* really?
Tae:- *cooed hardly* yess baby...
After kissing jk tae left from there...
After 1 hour
Suddenly a furious yn entered inside the office....she saw jk sitting on tae's chair...she suddenly come to jk and slapped him and shouted...
Yn:- *grab his hairs* how dare you bitch you snatched my tae haa
Jk:- he is mine got it bitch he is my man he loves me not you..
Yn:-*again slapped him* shut up you bitch he only loves me he is only mine i will kill you today...
She was about to stab jk with a knife that's when someone held her hand from behind it was tae....
Tae's pov..
Finally this meeting is over...Now i can see my baby...when I come near my cabin i heard some noises when I opened the door the scene in front of me got me panicked yn what is he doing here? I saw she is holding a knife ready to take my baby's life my life i went towards them and held her hand i snatched the knife from her hand...and slapped her hardly...
Tae:- *slap* how *slap* dare *slap* you *slap* to *slap* this *slap*
That's when cops came inside the office and they arrested yn for attempting murder on jk...
Tae went towards jungkook and hugged him tightly who hugged him back shivering...
Tae:- *crying* thank god i came on time otherwise what would happen to you i am sorry baby i am so sorry i never thought she will do this how can I love a selfish girl like her i am so sorry please forgive me *crying*
Jk:- it's ok tae it's not your fault see you saved me i love you
Tae:- i love you too soo much that you can't even imagine...i love you sooo much that i will kill myself if something happens to you i love you soo much please don't leave me i love you i can't live without you
Jk:- never how can I leave this person who loves me this much the love which i was craving from my childhood i love you too baby...
After sometime tae calmed down with a passionate kiss....after that they went for their date...and lived happily
...the end...