part 3

Heyyo!!!
So let's get back to the story.....
Next morning...
(In present)
So tae went downstairs after taking a shower and saw jk..making breakfast...when jungkook realised someone's presence he saw tae coming towards him...he was drooling over his handsome hubby...but came back into his senses when he heard taehyung's shout...
Tae:- jungkook!! Jungkook!!! JUNGKOOK!!!
Jungkook flinched hard...when he heard his name so loudly..He came towards tae while running...
Jk:- yes my hubby...
Tae:- *annoyed* how many time i have to tell you don't call me this it sounds ugly from your ugly mouth...
Jk:- *tiny voice* because you are my hubby... handsome but cold ice *pout*
Tae:- what are you mumbling??
Jk:- nothing sir...
Tae:- hmm now go and bring my breakfast get lost..
Jk:- okk hubby sorry sir...
Tae:- you- *cut off*
Before tae can say something jungkook left from there....
After sometime tae left for his office... without bidding byy to jungkook who got upset but didn't said anything...

Time skip after sometime...
Jungkook was cleaning the house that's when the doorbell ring jungkook went towards the door to open it when he opened the door he saw his best friend jimin standing on the door..he smiled brightly and said..
Jk:- *gasped* jimin ssssiiiiii..
Jm:- yaah you idiot i am older than you respect me
Jk:- *pout* nuuu i like to call you that..
Jm:- *sigh* you leave it you are tooo cute to get scolded..
Jk:- he he jimin ssi come inside...
Jm:- yess let's go..
They both came inside the house...
Jm:- so jungkook how's your married life going?
Jk sighed deeply and told him everything...
Jm:- *sad sigh* it's ok jk keep trying this same happened with me too but see now i am happy with my husband....don't give up on him never make him yours don't let him go be stubborn okk he will fall for you who will not call this hot cute beautiful bunny right...
Jk:- yes jiminaah i will make him fall for me....
Jm:- fighting..
Jk:- yes...fighting
Jm:- okk baby i am leaving now yoongi must be waiting for me..
Jk:- ohhooo
Jm:- *blush* shut up you brat
Jk:- *giggle* by hyung
Jm:- byy bunny...
Jm left...from there..
Jk:- yesh jiminie is right i will not give up on my taetae...If koo can marry tae koo can do anything koo fighting...
(Awwww🥰) i will go to tae's office to give him lunch today...yeshhh let's go
Jungkook went to make lunch for his husband not knowing about the storm coming for him...to ruin his life...
On the other side with tae...
Tae was working in his office that's when someone knocked on the door....
Tae:- *deep voice* come in
??:- taeeee babyyyy
After listening his voice tae look and got shocked...when he saw....
Tae:- YNN!!!
Yn run towards him and hugged him tightly and start crying...
Yn:- tae i am sorry tae i am so sorry he he manipulated me tae he said you will leave me he said you are playing with me that's why i told you to make love to me so you can't leave me please forgive me tae i still love you i still love you soo muchh...
Tae was listening to all this with shocked eyes...his body got numb when he saw yn they both flinched when they heard someone's voice...
??:- what are you doing here??
Tae:- jungkook!!!
Jungkook came inside the office and pulled yn from tae...who got angry..
Yn:- who are you bitch and what are you doing in my boyfriend's office?
Tae:- yn what are you saying he i- *cut off jungkook's laugh*
Jk:- *laugh* haha ha haa your boyfriend nice joke miss yn don't forget how you left him for money now he is mine my husband...
Yn got shocked...by the new information and on the other side taehyung was also shocked...by jungkook's boldness...
Yn:- shut up bitch you are lying i know tae he only loves me you only want his money that's why you are lying... leave him he is mine
Jk:- okk then where were you when he was crying for you? where have you been all the time when he was having nightmares? Listen miss yn even if you come back to his life i will not leave him he is mine only mine
Yn:- i know bitches like you always run behind rich people but taehyung is mine only he loves me i know he still do and me too he will never love you he will never accept you he will n-*cut off by jk*
Jk:- i know i know he still loves you i know he will never love me but I do i love him soo much he is my everything, my life, my heart, my soul
everything he is my husband...
(Tae was just looking at jungkook with shocked eyes...on the other side someone was looking at jungkook with proud eyes....)
Yn greeted her teeth angrily and said..
Yn:- you bitch you can't love tae like i do...i love him more than you...
Jk:- you are right i can't love him like you *yn smirked* because i love him more than you...more than you more than myself...i am not like you a cheater who left him just because he was poor... bloody slut...
Yn raised his hand to slap him but someone held her...hand... everyone look at the person with shock eyes...
Taekook:- grandma!!!
Grandma:- yes me...and you yn how dare to raise your hand on my baby once you came in my tae's life and ruined his life and now you again came to ruin his life leave from here before I do something...now jungkook is tae's husband who love him from his heart not like you running behind money get lost from here i said get lost!!!!!
Yn:- *angry* i am going for now but I will come back tae is mine only...i will snatch him from you all...
Yn left from there....
Grandma:- see you love her right!!
Grandma also left from there...
Now taekook are alone at office...
Jk:- come let's have lunch
Tae was shock that how jk can behave so normal...but didn't said anything because he was still processing everything....

Next ep...
Tae:- i love you jungkook