part 2

hiiii...
So let's continue the story...
Flashback (how taekook met)
3 years ago...(Seoul University)
The time when yn broke up with tae...
Tae was just crying....
Tae:- no one loves me why? Is money more important than love, or more important than loyalty is it? Okay then yn i am the person whom you don't want then I will be the person whom you can't afford just wait and watch how I am gonna make my own empire i will be the richest man whom you will beg to marry you have to come back to me just wait...
He cried for some time and left...
Here a cute bunny boy saw everything with teary eyes who was none other than our cute bunny...jeon jungkook..
Kook:- *angry* that bitch how dare her to break my tae's heart i will kill that bitch...how can she do it with my tae...she will regret.. *he left from there*
So this is jeon jungkook, a cute bunny nerd he have a huge crush on taehyung, he confessed his love to tae but taehyung rejected it because he loved yn...jk got sad but managed to console himself..he work in a small cafe as a part timer to pay his rent and to provide himself...today he saw how yn broke his taehyung yes his taehyung he still love taehyung so much...he thought to give taehyung sometime and he will confess to him again on their graduation day which is after 2 weeks after their exam...
Tae already planned his start up for his company he have enough savings...
Time skip after examination...
Today is result and tae got 1st rank and second is jk, he is so happy for his taetae now taehyung can pursue his dreams after 2 days they will be graduated..let's see how jk will confess his love for him...

On graduation day...
Jk was searching for taehyung but didn't find him he was sad that he wasn't able to confess his love he was waiting for tae to come...but tae didn't come to meet him...

Time skip after 2 years....
News:- the most successful businessman award goes to..... mr.kim taehyung from kim enterprises...
Everyone cheered for him while Seoul was clapping for him except some jealous people but two person widened their eyes when they saw taehyung holding biggest achievement in his hand...
??:- my taetae hyungiee wowww
A bunny boy none other than our kook cheered for taehyung from his small rented apartment...
??:- taehyung how?
Other person, a girl named yn😒....
Both were looking at taehyung one with lovely and heart eyes and one with guilt and regret eyes...
So boom...
Kim taehyung kim taehyung, most successful businessman kim taehyung,most richest man kim taehyung, dream boy for everyone kim taehyung....yes so in these 2 years tae made history in business world he company kim enterprises got famous and reach at highest level in just 2 years, he got money, power fame everything....but he is missing someone but whom?

With our cutie bunny...
Jk's pov
I was just changing random channels then one news caught my eyes my eyes got widened tae my tae tae oh my god I found him everywhere but I didn't found him i literally cried for him every day and night but finally
Today is the happiest day for me and oh my good my taetae is the most successful businessman and so
Handsome he he my taetae hyungiee but he isn't mine but what can I do i love him so much...but now *sad chuckle* i am sure he will not even recognise me i miss him so much...what can I do he is so rich now....
(Sowwy i know this is boring flashback ever but what can I do i want to focus on Main plot na 😗)

Time skip ...
Jk was going to the cafe where he works that's when he saw a grandma crossing the road where her car was parked but she didn't saw a truck coming towards her...jk noticed it and ran towards her he pushed her on the other side of the road...he quickly went towards her who got mesmerized by his cute face...she was just admiring jk who got shy and said ....
Jk:- why are you looking at me grandma??
G:- you are sooo cute bunny...
Jk:- *shy* thanks grandma...let me drop to your home..
G:- no need son my driver is here...
Jk:- ok be safe...
Time skip to kim mansion...
G:- tae taehyung my son i am so happy today....
Tae was coming downstairs while folding his shirt and he smiled to his grandma...
Tae:- what happened grandma?
G:- i am so happy first my son got so much success and second I found someone for you...
Tae got shocked and little angry
Tae:- I'll not marry anyone grandma you know ..
G:- *roll her eyes* yes yes your past but he is so cute soo cute awwww just like a baby bunny
Tae eyes widened when he heard this..a certain bunny boy come inside his mind...
Tae:- who?
Grandma showed his photo which she took secretly (don't know how😗)
Tae got angry...
Tae:- i will not marry him...
G:- please tae please for me only please
Tae:- *in mind* jungkook you played dirty you still didn't change only roaming around rich people okay let's get married babyboy *smirk evily* ok grandma i am ready..

So after hearing this grandma got happy she went to the cafe where jk work and showed him tae's photo who got shocked when he heard grandma proposal he told their past to grandma who also told everything about tae and yn to jk she pleaded him to accept her son and make him happy... because tae wants nothing but only love ...jk already love tae so he got agreed but he know that tae will never accept him and he knows why tae accepted this marriage but what can he do he accepted it cuz of greed, greed of love from his love...so he got agreed...

Time skip to their wedding...
Priest:- do you kim taehyung take jeon jungkook as your husband?
Tae:- i do *cold*
Priest:- so you jeon jungkook take kim taehyung as your husband?
Jk:- i do *smile at tae who looked at him with angry eyes*
Jk:- i got married to my love Today taehyung i am so happy see this is called destiny i will make you fall for me.....i love you
Tae:- i will never love you i married you..be- *cut off by jk*
Jk:- because you think I forced grandmother for this you can think whatever you want i am happy that i got married to you i love you so much
Tae:- i will make your life hell...
Jk:- i am ready to face anything because i love you
Tae left from there with angry face...jk also followed him...
Tae sat inside the car...and left from there...jk got upset when he saw tae living...he thought tae is too angry that he left jk alone outside the wedding hall...
He was crying when he felt a hand on his shoulder...when he looked back he saw grandma with a smile on her face looking at him with soft eyes...
G:- he is alone my son he is really alone..he is heartbroken because of that girl...he didn't wanted to marry anyone but he agreed to marry you  for the sake of me i was the one who forced him...so he got ready...you have to work hard he is your husband your responsible now you have to take care of him at any cost...show him how much you love him how much you care for him....and promise me you will never leave his side and promise me you will never leave your love for someone else you will never leave him whatever happens... promise me you will take care of him...promise me....
Jungkook took her hand and put his hand on her hand and said...
Jungkook:- yes grandma i promise you that i will take care of taehyung my love and care for him will never fade away i will love him till my last breath...i promise you..
Grandma gave him the address of their new house... jungkook saw the address and left from there....
Jungkook took a cab and reach their mansion...

When he entered inside the mansion he saw tae sleeping on the couch...
Jungkook went.. towards..him and kneel down to his level...
Koo:- taetae hyungiee i love you so much will you love me back haa?? I know you will never but I will try to make you fall for me cause I love you so much more than myself..
(End of flashback)
TBC....
Next episode
(Tae's ex)