Don't..

[⚠: Semi smut ahead]

Slowly slowly, Taehyung opened his eyes.
He saw he was on a bed. He looked around his surroundings. He was in an unknown room. When he looked around himself, he realized that his hands and legs were tied to the bedpost.

And to make things more worse, his mouth was closed with a duct tape. He was not understanding what the hell was happening to me. The room was dark with a dim light only as a source.

He started to squirm and was trying to say something but all came was murmurs.

"Hmmp... Hmmp", cried out Taehyung. Slowly tears had came to his eyes as well. Suddenly someone came into the room.

When Taehyung saw that person, he started to whimper even more. It was none other than Adalicia.

She came inside the room and went near Taehyung. He tried to free himself, saying incoherent words too, but all was in vain.

And the most scary part was that she was not wearing any normal clothes. She was wearing a lingerie. Taehyung quickly understood her intention but he was helpless.

Adalicia then sat on the bed and went close to Taehyung's ears. She then whispered, " I have long waited for this moment baby. You have been a very bad boy, baby boy. Let mommy teach you a lesson".

Taehyung's breath hitched and he started to almost cry. He tried saying something but only came the murmurs. He started hyperventilating and breathing became fast.

Adalicia then whispered, " I have always wanted to taste those lips of yours. So, let me take a taste, hmm?"

She then took off the duct tape from his mouth. Taehyung cried out, " No, no. Leave me, L-leave-" He was cut short when Adalicia attached her lips to his.

She started to bite them, suck them like her life depends on it. Taehyung started to squirm, trying to get away, but all in vain. She then put her tongue inside his mouth and started to suck his tongue.

Taehyung was getting out of breath, but Adalicia didn't seemed to let go. Finally after 2 minutes or so, she finally let go.
Taehyung started to breath, or I can tried to suck all the air into him. He was feeling horrible. He was out of energy and it felt weak, every moment. He thought maybe it was because of the injection.

Taehyung then cried out, " Please, p-please leave me. I-I dont want this".

Adalicia then spoke, " I don't give a fuck about your choice. What I want, I will get it at any cost". Taehyung felt anger build up in him. With the little energy he had he shouted, " You don't care about anything, don't you! You know what, y-you are just a devil! A satan in human form, a monster who doesn't have any heart. You are-". He was cut short when Adalicia slapped him on his face.

The impact was so hard that his face tilted to his right. He whimpered out in pain. Adalicia then held his jaw tightly and said, " Listen here, baby boy. Just because you are here, doesn't mean I can't do anything. Remember I told that the show isn't over yet, tonight I will show you that too."

She then took a fresh piece of duct tape and put it on his mouth again. She then unbuttoned the first few buttons of his shirt, and started sucking on his neck.

Taehyung started whimper out in pain. She started to suck more hardly, which resulted in a quick purple hickey. She started to trail from his neck to his jaw and collarbone creating similar hickeys.

When Taehyung whimpered, she would suck on that part more. She started to bit on his neck, which was unbearable for him. She trailed from his jaw to his chest.

She went to his nipples too, and sucked and bited them. Taehyung felt like, he would pass out any moment due to pain.

And like this she trailed hickeys from him chest till his stomach. She then looked at the artwork she had done on his body. Taehyung's condition was enough to turn her on even more.

She then went towards his ears, bited them seductively and whispered, " How is it, baby boy. Are you enjoying yourself? Do you want me to do more to you?"

Taehyung had already started crying from the pain he was getting. When he heard these words, he immediately shaked his head from side to side as a sign of No. But what Adalicia said next, made Taehyung froze, " Oh, but I had different plans you know. I was thinking about to continue this. So let's continue ok?"

Taehyung immediately whimpered out, and was trying to say something with his head shaking quickly. Adalicia smirkes evily and said, " Actually I again wanted to eat those strawberry lips of yours. So let me taste those, again ".

Adalicia tore the duct tape. Taehyung had been crying silently now. This time Taehyung moved his face to his left. Adalicia knew the reason and she growled angrily, " Oh, you think if you do this, I will stop? Never!"

She then tried to turn to face to his left, but he held to firmly. She then smirked and said, " Oh, so you are firm don't you? Ok, then let me use my weapon now."

She then took a injection, Taehyung saw that and was terrified. How many injections does she had? He again started to struggle. But Adalicia injected it on his left arm.

After a minute or two, Taehyung started to feel weak again. But this time it was too much. It felt like all his energy was lost. Adalicia had injected him the injection her brother gave her. The injection would take away the energy and the person would feel weak and energy less. Also that person's becomes very sensitive. So sensitive that even a small cut will be very painful to that person.

Taehyung was feeling the same. Adalicia then came and this time she turned his face. Taehyung whimpered, " No, no-" again he was cut off by Adalicia kissing him.

But this time it was harsher than before. She sucked and bited on his lips so hard, that it bleeded. She even sucked the blood from the lips. She put her tongue inside his mouth and suck it too. She could feel the warmth of his mouth cavern. Taehyung could get the metallic taste in his mouth.

He was disgusted. Neither he had any energy to fight any more. He let her do whatever she wanted to.

When she pulled up, she saw that Taehyung was again breathing fast trying to get more air. She smirked and said, " I don't know why but your lips are so addictive to me. I cannot get enough of it, baby boy".

Taehyung then cried out, " Please, p-please, no more. I beg you. Leave me, l-leave me." But Adalicia had other plans in her mind, but seeing his begging she shortened it, but that doesn't mean she would stop.

She again went near his neck and inhaled his smell. She the spoke, " Hmm, baby your smell is so addictive." When she didn't got any response, she saw that Taehyung had already pass out.

She then sighed and said, " You slept already. Ok then, good night baby boy".

She then untied his ropes from his hands and legs. She then hugged him and pecked his lips again. The lips had stopped bleeding. And his chest, stomach, neck, collar bone, in other words his whole upper body was full of hickeys.

She then held him in her arms and slept.

__________________________________________

So this it. Well I am very bad at writing smut. I like reading them, but writing then is difficult for me. This is kind of semi-smut.

Maybe in future I would try to write proper smut.

Anyways, I hope you like it. Especially Gukkskills because she wanted me to write smut so I hope you like it (😂)
And also to Alisha52 too and other readers.

Vote, follow and comment please~
:)