Epilogue + Credits

Taehyung and Jungkook were now standing in the airport. They were going to board the flight, to America from where they will start a new life.

After that incident, they called their parents and told them about shifting America permanently. Their parents though asked them the reason.

But still they didn't said that. They thought it would be better, if they say this in person rather in phone.

When they told Jimin about moving to America, he was the most saddest person ever.

Right now, they were standing with Geong Min and Namjoon. Taehyung was sad of course, but there were two reasons for that. First, that they had to their friends and second, that he made a mistake recognizing the nature of Namjoon.

When Jungkook saw his face, he understood something was wrong. He asked, " What happened hyung, why are you sad?"

Taehyung sighed and said, " Nothing Jungkook, I am just guilty". Namjoon then asked, " About that you thought I was a bad guy?"

Taehyung nodded lightly. Namjoon sighed, " See, Taehyung I told you already. Don't feel guilty. As I have said earlier, anyone in your place would think the same. Don't feel guilty please".

Taehyung then said, " Thank you so very much Geong Min and Namjoon. Even a infinity of 'thank you' is not able to describe my gratitude towards you both".

Geong Min and Namjoon looked at each other and smiled. " It's absolutely fine, Taehyung.", replied Geong Min.

Jungkook then smiled and said, " Whenever you need any kind of help, you can always count us in. We owe you a big one". All of them smiled. That's when someone shouted their names, " Jungkook, Taehyung!! "

They turned their heads, and to their surprise it was Jimin who was running towards them. Jimin then said, " Hello guys!". Jungkook went and hugged Jimin and so did Taehyung.

" I-I can't believer that is the last day I will be seeing you guys, " said Jimin. Jungkook then said, " Please dont be sad, Jimin. We can still be in touch with each other. We will call you everyday, ok?"

Jimin then nodded sadly. He then looked at Namjoon and Geong Min and asked, " Who are they, guys?"

Jungkook looked at Taehyung and answered, " Well, they are our friends. You know, we recently became friends. He is Namjoon and she is Geong Min. And guys, he is Jimin, our best friend".

Jimin then said, " Oh, any friend of Tae and Kookie, is my friend too. " He then shook hands with them too.

They talked with each other for some time. When Taehyung and Jungkook heard, that their plane is about to depart.

" I think guys, it's time for us to leave", said Taehyung. Jimin then said sadly, " Yep, I can't hold you guys, here for too long. "

Before departing, they bid goodbyes to each other. While Jimin said to call him after they reached America. Taehyung chuckled hearing Jimin's words.

They finally boarded on the plane. And with that the plane took off. When they were going, the news was showing in the screen of their seat, about the arrest of Jin and Adalicia.

" Breaking news, famous doctor, Kim Seokjin and his sister Kim Adalicia have been arrested by the Seoul Police last night. According to the source, they were harassing two boys, whose names have been kept hidden due to privacy reasons.

Police, had got an pendrive where all the evidence about the bad works of Jin were there.... "

Jungkook sighed and changed into something else instead. He didn't wanted to see the same thing, or hear about it.

Taehyung understood the reason, and didn't said anything about it. As he too, didn't wanted the news to be flashed any longer.

With that they continued their journey. They were finally free from the hold of Adalicia....

Was it that the ending?

Or the beginning of something....

Even more dangerous?

                            The End
___________________________________________

What do you think, is this the end? Or the beginning of something? Let me know your thoughts.

Alright so with this, we officially come to the end of this book 'The New Student'. :)

And as I had said earlier I would like to give credits to some people, too :))

To-
u_r_myhobi
Gukkskills
Alisha52
tae_kookluv
markdouglascn

and to rosiesunflower0 for voting one of my chapters :)

For their continuous love and support towards this book by voting my chapters, and giving their precious comments :) <3

To-
Duke547
run-bangtan
Preetykookie
vyshnavisudha
VK_NK1501
Akiliah7
For adding my book to their reading list :) <3 ( they were some other people too who added my book to their reading list, but I couldn't find all. So if you have add this book, to your list, then do comment)

To-
_moonxwrites_
kyuvante
YouDontKnowMeDudee

For following me :) <3 ( in this case, too I wasn't able to mention others, cause I couldn't find them)

And to all those people, who viewed my book and followed me <<33.

And last but not the least to the least to my 25 engaged readers too ( I don't know their ids cause wattpad doesn't tells me :(

Anyways that's all love you all 💖😊

🎉 You've finished reading 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙽𝚎𝚠 𝚂𝚝𝚞𝚍𝚎𝚗𝚝 | k.th +j.jk | ✔️ 🎉