Why us?

[⚠: Slight smut ahead]

It was.... Adalicia. She was wearing the black outfit, she had this morning. And was smirking at Jungkook. Till this time, her hand was on Jungkook's mouth, stopping him from making any sounds.

He couldn't understand the purpose of her coming to his room, and especially with that smirk on her face, it was scaring him a lot.

Adalicia then spoke, " You must be thinking what I am doing here, right? Well, it's been a long time, since we spend any time with each other isn't it? And the main purpose for which I came here is... "

She leaned to the ears of Jungkook, and the next words, froze Jungkook to the place. " I wanna taste you.... so bad."

Jungkook shuddered and tried screaming when she said, " And if you think that you can scream then you are absolutely foolish."

Jungkook pushed her with all his force and was about to run, when Adalicia grabbed his hand and twisted it. He whimpered out in pain.

She then pulled him and said, " You have been a very naughty boy you know. I think it's time for.... some punishment".

She then injected a injection into his arm, which suddenly made him weak. It felt like all his energy vanished into thin air.

With the little energy, he had he pushed Adalicia and tried running, but he fell on the floor. His head felt dizzy and his legs felt weak.

He started to crawl backwards in an attempt to escape while saying, " P-please leave me, l-leave me".

But Adalicia pulled him by his foot and dragged him and pushed him on the bed. Jungkook was about to get down, when Adalicia too got up on the bed and sat on his chest while pinning his hands beside his head.

She smirked and said, " You look so good right now, you know. All weak only for me. Now, now let me take a taste of you."

She then hovered above him. She then leaned to kiss him, but he started moving his head from right to left.

She held his jaw and kissed his lips. She sucked them and bited them too. She then entered her tougue inside of him and started sucking his tougue too.

For a minute or so, she continued doing so. And finally let go of him. He started breathing heavily and tried sucking as much air as possible.

He had tears in his eyes and he felt horrible at that moment. After kissing him on multiple spots she lastly smelt his neck and, got up and said, " I think that's enough, isn't it? Meet you later, babyboy".

And with that she walked out of the room. Jungkook was still under the effect of the drug, he was feeling weak and cried himself to sleep. There was no energy in him anymore.

The feeling was horrible.

~~~~~~

With Taehyung~

He was roaming around the room trying to find the door. It was invisible, in the sense it mixed up with the wallpaper of the room. And another problem was that the room lights were faded.

He heard some footsteps and quickly went and sat on the bed. And he was right, it was Adalicia who came in.

Taehyung had a scared expression in his face whenever he saw her. Especially after what she did to him, that night.

She went in and walked towards Taehyung, who was already looking down. He couldn't maintain an eye contact with that she-devil.

Adalicia then asked, " Baby, did you ate your dinner?" Taehyung didn't spoke but only nodded. Adalicia sighed and suddenly held his jaw tightly, making him groan in pain.

" When I am asking you something, I would like an answer. Not in nodding, as in a word, understood?", she said with a scary expression.

Taehyung couldn't help but nod and said, " Y-yes". She then let go of his jaw, as to a response he caressed it with his hand.

Adalicia then said, " It's pretty late, isn't it? Let's sleep then". But before doing anything else she said, " And I also hope, that you know we will be sleeping together alright?"

Taehyung whispered a small 'yes'. He didn't wanted to even say anything in response, but he clearly knows that if he didn't responded, then what's gonna happen with him.

With that she first slept on the bed. When she saw that Taehyung wasn't sleeping, she said, " What happened? Slepp!" Taehyung flinched and quickly layed in a sleeping posture.

He slept facing the other side, but Adalicia held him in her arms and sneaked her face into his neck and pecked it. She said, " Good night, babyboy."

And with that she slept, but it took a very long time for Taehyung to sleep.

~~~~~~
Next morning~

Jungkook woke up with a heavy headache the next morning. The events of the previous night flashed in his mind.

He wished he could reverse time and stopped those things from happening to him. Luckily the dose of the injection came off, but he surely did had a headache.

That's when someone knocked on his door. Fear stricked him and he froze for a second. He first thought, that it was Adalicia. Again some knocks came.

Jungkook, gathered a little courage and opened the door carefully. And when he saw the person, it felt like a wave of relief flowed through his body.

It was Geong Min. She was smiling at first, but when he saw Jungkook with troubled expression, she frowned.

" What happened, Jungkook? Why do you look like you saw a ghost? And did you wake up right now, or what?", she bombarded him with these questions.

Jungkook took a deep breath and said, " Yes I woke up now only. Now let me do my morning routine then I will meet you" And saying this he slammed the door on her face.

Geong Min was confused with that behavior of him. However she thought it was the pressure of finding her brother and so she shrugged it off, and went away.

~~~~~~
Time skip~

Jungkook came down stairs, and to his unlucky luck, he saw Adalicia who was staring at him with scary eyes and expression.

Jungkook turned to go back, when she called out, " Where do you think you are going, huh?". Jungkook froze in his spot. He turned around and saw Adalicia walking towards him.

When she reached near him, she said, " Well, I hope you remembered yesterday's events, or you want me to show you again?"

Jungkook quickly shook his head in response. Adalicia smirked and said, " Good, then. And I also believe, you won't tell this to anyone. And.... if I find out you said this to anyone. You better know what happens. "

And with that she walked away. Jungkook felt like his world crumbling. That's when he saw Geong Min coming towards him. He quickly faked a smile and said, " Hey, Geong Min".

Geong Min frowned and said, " Hey, but can I know why you were acting like that earlier, this morning?"

Jungkook then said, " Nothing, it's just I woke up. So that's why.. Just forget about it, alright? Now, give me my breakfast".

Geong Min nodded and said, " Sure, we also have to work on our next plans as well, so let's go".

And with that they went to the dining room. With these secrets in his heart, Jungkook went....

___________________________________________

Ok... So again another kind of smut (😂).
Anyways I hope you like it.

(This book is going long as expected). Anyways I hope you like it!

Vote, follow and comment please~ :)