A Singer's Confession ♫

"Drew WAIT!" Jake said While chasing his former Best friend.

"No, stop chasing me Jake, just go back to Her".

"I don't want Her I want YOU!" Jake screams.

"Huh?" Drew says stopping in his tracks and turning around to face a very red Jake.

"I- I like you. Not Daisy. Drew just stares at him Jake continues: "I was to scared to tell you because I didn't want to ruin the friendship you gave me I didn't want to lose you and be alone again. "You given me so much and helped me when I was at the lowest part of my life. "I didn't want my crush on you to ruin it". So I started saying I liked Daisy and overtime I did fall for her but I always had you in the back of my mind.

"Drew.. can you ever Forgive me for how horrible
I've been to you? "Can we start over?

Drew looks down and thinks before responding:

"I should be the one apologizing if I wasn't a jerk to your friends we wouldn't be in this mess

I don't hate music and don't hate that you want to be a singer I want you to be happy. "So.. when you kept ditching me for the club I thought you didn't want me anymore.. that I wasn't... good enough for you.

Jake looks at Drew shocked but then smiles with tears in his eyes
"You have always been good enough for me Drew" don't ever say you're not. And I'm sorry I lied to you
I should've known by now you were my biggest supporter from the beginning"

Jake then moves closer to Drew.

"I also have a confession to make"
Jake stops. And looks at him with a gentle but confused face.

"I liked you a lot so much that I didn't wanna ruin our friendship either so I dated Zoey as a cover up, I eventually found out she was cheating but I didn't know if I could leave because then my distraction would be gone and you would- *jake took this as his moment*

Jake walks right up to Drew and presses his lips to Drew's. Drew eyes widened but then closes them and melted into the kiss, it felt like a dream to both of them.
They parted ways.

"I'm sorry I wanted to do that for a long time" jake says looking down but smiling and blushing like crazy.

"Laughs" so did I" Drew says looking down too.

Jake then looks back up and takes Drew's hand

"I love you Drew.

Drew looks at Jake's eyes
Drew feels so happy
He got his best friend back and he doesn't have to hide his feelings, he can finally say what he always wanted to say.

"I love you too."

At that moment Jake and Drew joined together and hugged.

Jake and Drew Have stopped being friends

And finally became-

BoyFriends.

(Imagine If this was Canon.)

Hi y'all
I wrote a comment explaining something here so please read

Thanks for the support
More story's hopefully soon! ♡︎