Moving

(Als pov)

So today im moving to cali from tenneesse. At the moment im putting the last bag in my car and heading to the airport. It was my choice to move. After my dad died i just couldnt handle my mom. And when she got her supposedly boyfriend. I cant stand him all goody goody. Ugh he infuriates me, he always tries to boss me around. Well not any more cause im moving out. I got into my car and drove off.

*Skip car and plane ride*

I got off the plane and grabbed my bags and went to my car. As i got into my car I got my phone out and dialed my old best friend Nashes number. "Hey this is nash whats up" Nash said threw the phone. " Hey nash its alexandera, long time no see." I said. " AL OMG is this really you i havent talked to you in years" He said. " Yea its been awhile could i possible come stay with you for awhile." I asked. " Yea that would be awesome. I still live in the same house so just come on by when you get here" he said. After that we said bye and that i would be there in a few.

*15 mins later*

I pulled up in his drive way and made my way up to hos door. Ill admit im nervous i havent seen him in like 4 years. I knocked on the door and i heard someone come pounding at the door and it flung open and im tackled to the ground by two people. " Guys cant breathe". I say between breathes. They got off me and started yelling random thing that i couldnt understand. " Ok guys calm down" I said. They both took a long breath and nash finally spoke. " Its been so long you look great" He said. "You too." I said looking at him. " So im really tired whos room can i sleep in." I said looking at nash and hayes. "I've got the bigger bed so you can sleep in my room." Hayes said. I said ok and we got the rest of my bags and headed to hayes room. I layed my stuff down on the floor and got in hayes bed and as soon as i layed my head down i wad out like a light.