Hanging at the house

*Als pov*

  The next day i got up and put on a sports bra and some purple sweat pants and a jacket. After that i went down stairs into the kitchen and no one was up. I grabbed an apple and a water and headed outside. I started to jog down the road and eat my apple. It sarted to get hot so i took of my jacket. I wasnt paying attention and i ran in to someone.i fell backwards and before i hit the ground the person caught me." Im so sorry". I started to say. "Christina". The person said. I looked up and say one of my old friends. "Omg Xander. I havent seen you in years". I said. "How have you been". He said. "I've been good". I said. "Thats great. Look i got to go but here is my number. Give me a call". He said and handed me a piece of paper. We said good bye and i finished my jog and headed back to the house.

*Als pov*

  I walked in the house and went into the kitchen. All the boys where in there and they turned and looked at me. They just sat there and stared at me. "What are yo-". I started to say and the i realized i had my jacket of and just my sports bra on. "Oppss sorry". I said. I could fill my cheeks turning red. I put my jacket on. "Im just going to go jump in the shower". I said as i looked down at the ground and ran up stairs.

*Matts pov*

  We where all sitting in nashs kitchen when alexandra came in. She looked like she went jogging and she was wearing nothing but a sports bra. We all stared at her. She started to say something but then she realized all she had on was her sports bra. She told us she was going to take a shower and then ran up stairs.

We all looked at each other. "Well lets not talk about that. She has a great body but shes my best friend so i dont want yall talking about her in that way around me". Nash said. We all nodded our heads yes and finished what what we was doing.

*Als pov*

I got out of the shower and put my clothes on and went in my room. A couple minutes later matt walked into my room. "Hey" i said to matt. "Hey i was wondering if you would go on a date with me this friday". Matt said. Sounding a little nervous. I smiled at matt and i nodded my head yes and smiled at him. "I was afraid you was going to say no". He said laughing. "So whats up". I said to matt. "Nothing really i just came up to ask you that". I laughed at him. "HEY GUYS WE ARE GOING TO THE MALL. ARE YALL COMING". We heard nash yell. We decided that we would go. We walked down the stairs and all got in the cars and headed to the mall.

*Als pov*

  We all got to the mall and split into groups I went with nash and Cameron. And the other boys went together. Right now we was going along with nashes smart idea to run around and smack random people. I was behind a wall with the camera and was recording them. They ran up to this random boy and smack the crap out of this dude. I was laughing so hard. The dude turned around and pushed both of them into this self. I swear i was about to pee myself.

  About an hour later i found myself and nash being pushed in a cart by cameron. I didnt know what was about to happen but cameron was pushing us laughing like a mad man. I was so scared. I looked at nash and he just shrugged his shoulders. Next thing we know we are being pushed into a large tower of cans. I let out screech and i went flying threw the cans and landed on the floor. I went to get up but i heard a bunch of yelling and i was snatched up by a cop. I saw cameron hiding behind a shelf. As me and nash was being dragged off. I just gave nash a look that said we are going to kill him when we get home. He just shook his head yes. Lets just say me and nash where going to jail for the night.