Meeting the boys

*Als pov*

I woke up the next day and jumped in the shower.After that i put on a white shirt and a pair of black baggy pants with a flat bill hat. I put my shoes on and headed down stairs. "Goodmorning."I said to nash. "Oh goodmorning, im having some friends come over today that i want you to meet."He said."Ok when are they coming." I asked. "In about 5 min."He said. I shouch my head yes and went and sat down. "Nash can you grab me an apple please." Yea sure." He said and threw me and apple.

*5 min later*
*knock knock*
"come in." Nash yelled. About 5 boys came in the door yelling. "Hey guys i want you to meet one of my very best friends alexandera." He said to them. "Alexandera this is matthew, cameron, Aaron, carter and shawn." Nash said pointing at each one. I looked at all of them and they are all really cute. But matthew is the one that caught my eye. "Wow your really pretty." Matthew said. "Well thank you matthew."I said. "Oh i said that out loud." Matt said blushing. "Yea ya did bud." Cameron said laughing.

*Matts pov*

Wow she is really pretty. I cant believe i said that out loud just a minute ago. " Who wants to play truth or dare." Cameron said. Oh no this isnt good. A course of yeas and sures went threw the room. We all got in a circle and the first to say something was cameron. "Alexandera truth or dare." He said. " Truth."She said. " Have you ever kissed a boy before." He said. "No i have not had my first kiss." She said. What she hasnt had her first kiss. Everyone looked at her in suprise. "Ok nash truth or dare." She said. "Uh um dare." he said a little scared. She had this evil smirk on her face and to tell ya the truth im kind of scared for nash. "I dare you to strip naked and run down the road screaming the gummy bear song." She said. He stared wide eyed at her and then let out a huff. "Fine." He said. We all got up and nash started stripping and went to the door and started yelling. "IM A GUMMY BEAR YES IM A GUMMY BEAR." " QUIT YOU DELINQUINTS." Some old women started yelling at us. We all bust out laughing. And nash ran back in the house. We all busted out laughing. Nash but his clothes back on and we finished are game and we all decided to watch a movie.

*Matts pov*

"So what movie are we going to watch." alexandera said. "Um how about a Remember the Titans." Cameron said. We all said yea. And sat down i sat down on the couch and alex sat down beside me. She covered up and layed her head down on my shoulder. I looked over and saw that she was asleep. I layed my head down on hers and drifted off to sleep.