Revenge and the date

*Als pov*

So me and nash had to spend 24 hours in jail. Im so getting cameron back for this. "So got any plans for cameron." Nash asked me. I smirked and nodded my head yes. "First im going to replace his deodorant with cream cheese. Im also going to put hair dye in his shampoo. And when he comes running out of the bathroom freaking out he is going to run into some clear Callaghan that will pull a string that will make a bucket of syrup and feathers come pouring down on him." I told nash. He smirked at me and said im in. I told nash to get cameron out of the house for about an hour or so. So i could get it all ready. When we got to the house all the guys where sitting on the couch watching tv. "OMG NASH DID HAVE TO BE SOMEONES BITCH." Matt yelled. As we made our way into the living room. We all started laughing and sat down watching tv. "Hey guys yall want to go get some taco bell." Nash asked. They all said sure and grabbed there penny boards. "You coming." Matt asked i told him no and i told nash to make sure to get my favorite. They all head out the door. And thats when i put my plan to action.

*An hour later*
(Still als pov)

I was sitting on the couch and all the guys canlme tumbling in the door nash handed me my food an smirked at me. It was about 12 and we where all sitting here watching tv and cameron said. "Im going to go jump in the shower and head to bed ok guys." We all said ok and when he left the room me and nash looked at each other and started snickering. About 10 minutes later me and nash where standing in front of the bathroom door with a camera in each of our hands laughing. Next thing you know we here a scream and the bathroom door open revealing a neon greeb haired cameron. SMACK! He ran right into the Callaghan. And a bucket of syrup and then feathers came pouring down on cameron. Me and nash where on the floor dying. I was laughing so hard i was crying.

*About 20 minutes later*

We where all sitting in the game room when a green haired cameron walked into the room.
"Alex this isnt coming out"!!! He said. I started laughing. "It will come out in a few days dont worry." I told him. He just sends a glare my way and sits down. Sooner or later we all went to bed. It was a pretty fun day for me and nash i suppose. I chuckled to myself and got my pjs on and as soon as my head hit the pillow i was out.

*Next day*

I woke up to someone shaking me. I groaned but relentlessly got out of bed. "What." I said to the person shaking me. I turned around and saw nash. "Get up its 3 and you have a date with matt in like three hours. You have to get ready." Nash said. Dang! I forgot! I hurried and jumped in the shower and whent to pick out an outfit.

*Two and a half hours later*

I ended up deciding to wear a white laced dress with my gladiator sandles. I put my hair into a pny tail thing that had stuffed wrapped around it. I grabbed my bag and finished the last touches to my makeup and looked at the clock and it read 5:58. Ok i opened my door and headed down stairs where i saw matt sitting on the couch nervously bouncing his leg up and down.i cleared my throat and matt shot up from the couch and turned my way and his jaw hung open. "Y-you look beautiful." Matthew studdered. I felt my cheeks get hot and i said a small think you to him. I walked over to him and he grabbed my hand and we headed out the door.

"Can i please know where we are going." I begged matt. "No its a surprise and if i told you it would ruin it." He said to me. I just huffed and sat back in my seat. A couple minutes later we pulled up to a very pretty and very expensive looking restaurant. I gasped at how beautiful it was. We walked inside and matt said "Reservation for espinosa." "Right this way." The lady showed us to our table and said someone would be with us in a moment. "Matt this place is wonderful you didnt have to bring me here. It must cast a fortune." I said to him. "Its no problem. Id do anything for you. "He said to me i smiled at him. Then a waitress that had her shirt way to low and alot of makeup on came up to us. She was sitting there flirting with matt not even paying attention to me. And for i got really angry. I looked at her and said "We would really like to order our food. And get away from you because im afraid i might catch stds or something." She looked at me and gasped. Matt was sitting across fron me laughing his head off. We ordered our food and Matthew looked at me and said "It looked like you where about to punch her." "I was but i didnt for two reasons. One because i didnt want to get blood on my dress and two i was afraid some of her ugly would rub off on me." I said to him. He started laughing again and this time i joined him. A couple minutes past and our food arrived. "You know you are really pretty al." Matt said to me. I blushed and hid my face. After my face got less red i look at him and said "Thank you matt that means alot". I told him truthfully. "Im just stating the truth. I have something for you." He said. "What matt you didnt have too." I said. "I know but i wanted too." He said as he pulled out a box from his pocket. He opened it revealing a beautiful necklace. It was shaped as a heart and had diamonds on it. I gasped. "Matt oh my god." I said to him he got up and came and sat next to me he put the necklace around my neck. And i turned to face him. He started to lean in and so did i. And then suddenly our lips connected. It was amazing. A minute later we pulled apart and i smiled at him. "Alex i know this is a little soon but i really like will you do me tge honor of being my girlfriend." He said to me. "I would love too." I told him. He kissed me one more time and we headed out to the car and drove home.