Beach fun

*Als pov*

I woke up to the sound of a phone camera going off. I opened my eyes to come face to face with matthew. I noticed that me and matt where wrapped up in a blanket cuddling. Matt woke up and we both quickly scrambled apart. We both moved away from each other and started blushing. All the boys started laughing at us. I just roled my eyes and walked up stairs. I sat on my bed and matt walked in and sat beside me. " I-I was wondering i-if you wanted to go to the beach with me. Just me l-like on a date." He asked me blushing. I smiled at him and said " Of course i will". "YES I-i mean great when do you want to go." He said."Just Let me get ready and we can go now."I said.

*Matts pov*

Yes i cant believe she said yes. I ran down stairs and grabbed my swim shorts. And ran into the bath room to change. I put on the swim shorts and a t shirt and i stepped out of the bathroom. I walked into the living room and saw alex sitting on the couch. She looked amazing.

*Als pov*

Matt walked out of the and i stood up. "So are you ready too go."I asked him. "Um yea." He said staring at me. We both grabbed our skate boards and headed out the door. We both skated in a comfortable silence for awhile until he said "So what made you decide to move he at such a young age by yourself". " Um well my dad did about a year ago and my mom got a new boyfriend. I cant stand the dude." I told him. " He cant be that bad can he." He said. " No hes bad he dresses like one of those singers from boy bands in the 2000s and his hair looks like burnt ramon noodles. Like no joke its bad." I said laughing. " And his names dick." I told him. We both laughed.

*Als pov*

We both put our stuff down and i took my shoes off and started walking to the water when Matt grabbed me and slung me over his shoulder. "Ahhhhh matt but me down." I said laughing. He went to throw me into the water but i grabbed onto him and we both went into the water. We both started laughing and i splashed him. We both started splashing eachother. We spent around hour and a half messing around in the water.

*Als pov*

"I had a great time today. Thanks for taking me matt." I said. " I had a great time to. I know we havent known eachother that long but would you be my girlfriend." He asked. "I would love too." I said. He looked down at me seeing that im only 5'4 and lifted my head up and kissed me. Best night ever.