Introduction 😁

Hello maties, my name is Seris
And this is my first book.
I just want to let everyone know that I apologize for any spelling mistakes that you find in the book because this is my first book ever and I'm really excited about it.
I also want to let everybody know that my updates might not be very consistent and I apologize for that because I go to school I'm still being educated (lol) so I usually have work to do so I apologize but I will make sure that I try to update as frequently as once a week.
Sit back and relax because this book can also include you there will be real-life mysteries that the readers can crack by themselves before the answers are even found out by the characters so I say that you should enjoy yourselves and I hope we can become a little family what do you think we should call ourselves like you know a little army name?
Lol I don't even know, but suggestions would be appreciated in the comments and maybe before chapter two I will announce our name at the beginning of the chapter before we move on.
Note I don't own the game or the artworks I use I give credit to their original owners( HYBRIONA LABS) . Project void is a really awesome Game that you  should definitely install if you need riddles,mysteries and ciphers on another level after playing just the first game, you'll be a WHOLE lot smarter than you were when you started , I'd say it's on detective Level. For real.

RULES
No spoilers allowed
Pls be nice
Don't argue
Have friendly convos and rub minds with everyone
And that should be it for now if I see any other problems that I am not happy about I will let everyone know later on.
I love you guys ( that I don't know yet hehe)
Enjoy ❤️❤️❤️