Little excursion, big mistake

Angela's pov
I had just woken up and it was really bright. I rubbed my eyes as the light from the window beside my bed illuminated the room.
I got off my bed stretching my entire body. I had a good rest bit something felt off.

I stood up and walked around my room a bit. There was a faint smell of a cologne in the air. It didn't belong to me as I didn't have such smelling perfumes.
It smelt masculine and t this I got scared. I ran into the other rooms to check if Tiffany and Alyssa were ok.

They weren't in their rooms...

And that smell wasn't there.

I ran out of our dorm room and took a sharp right and bumped into Damian. I staggered back rubbing my faintly sleepy face.

"Woah easy there Sherlock" he laughed "you alright?" He asked looking at me like he had gotten a medical degree recently.

"Haha, I'm fine doc" finally seeing straight, then I had remembered why I was running. "Damian! The girls they're..they're gone and there's this strange smell in my room it smells masculine and I'm scared I think something happened to them what if the guy after us took them?! I should've been able to do something and-"

" Calm down Angela, jeez you're turning pale" he stopped me patting my head like a 5yr old who hurt her thumb.
" They're downstairs in the general kitchen making breakfast and as for the smell , we can tell Detective Stone about that " he explained.

"General kitchen? When did we have that?" I wondered.
"C'mon, follow me" he strutted down the hall passing our dorm until we reached a staircase that led us down to a beautiful dining and kitchen.

Tiffany wore an apron infront of the gas cooker humming while making pancakes and Alyssa was setting up the table while Nicholas washed plates. For a second we looked like a whole family, I smiled at the sight.

"Hey darling! Are you finally up?" Alyssa greeted me.
"Angieeeeeee!" Tiffany shrieked as she saw me almost forgetting she was making pancakes.

"Hey, you guys" I smiled , " what's going on?" I asked.
"We decided we'd make breakfast and plus Alyssa said we were going shopping for clothes to wear to the party tomorrow " Tiffany explained.

"Oh? That sounds fun " I smiled looking over to Nicholas. He then turned to me after switching of the running tap. "Hey, you sleep alright?" He asked coming over to me. " Yup, actually I haven't had a nap that good in forever " I giggled. He smiled" that's good to hear" putting a strand of my hair behind my ear.

His gaze shifting at regular  intervals as if asking a question with expressions.

"Wooo! Is it me or is it getting hot in here ?" Jake walked into the kitchen from the staircase.

"Ah! Good morning Jake!" Tiffany waved. "Morning Tiff" Jake responded politely.

Damian walking up behind Tiffany, wrapping his big strong arms around her waist and pulling her in so her ass is resting on his front. "Good morning baby" he whispered into her ear
"did you sleep ok?" giving her a little peck on her neck.

She shuddered, her eyes fluttering closed from the feeling
"Mhmm...I slept good"she smiled leaning into his kiss and using her free hand to his his arms wrapped around her.

"I swear Damian, if she burns those pancakes cuz of you, I'll kill you.... bring you back to life then kill you again!" Nicholas threatened as he laughed.
Nicholas has the cutest laughs , I might just adopt him as my little pup.

"Oh shut up single" Damian smirked, Tiffany laughing. Aww they look so cute.

Detective Stone walked in" Morning kids, wooh what's that smell?"