two

Hyunjins POV

He may have been a complete and utter ass the first conversation I had with him, but I simply could not get yang jeongin off of my mind! Whether it be about his looks, or his wits.

" hes in love guys, that's the answer " seungmin laughed as me minho him and changbin walked to our next lesson.

" nah, hyunjin likes extroverts" changbin replied "as funny as that would be. Theres like,  a 1% chance of it actually happening"

" alright mr.buzzkill" minho snickered

" hey hyunjin " a random ass girl walked up to me

" hey..?" I replied, confused

" I was wondering..." she licked her lips, looking me up and down " would you wanna go to the club with me tonight? Theres alot of rooms there for us to have...fun"

" I..." I looked at the others who were all holding back laughter "I'm good"

She gave me a disappointed/disgusted look " your loss." She scoffed before walking away

Suddenly, I noticed him running into the bathroom

" I'm gonna head to the bathroom guys " I said immediately

" ok. Dont jerk off for to long, we have a lesson " seungmin chuckled

I rolled my eyes sassily, before walking to the bathroom and opening the door. Hearing the sound of choked sobs from one of the stalls.

" stupid Jeongin " I heard him scold himself " just listen to your parents. Dont question it, just do. And this shit doesn't happen"

" hello?" I spoke, then hearing his breath hitch " hey, jeongin are you ok in there?"

"......no......." he said in tiny

" can you let me help you?" I asked

" no...." he said once more " well, yes....but dont tell anyone "

I chuckled , even in this state he was able to be stern as ever.

The door clicked , allowing me to walk in and lock it behind me . I looked at him, his face was buried in his knees which he was hugging

" what happened to your arms?" I asked, dark red stripes covered them

" belt " he replied shakily

For some reason, I was immediately took over with anger "your parents did what?" I spoke firmly

" my parents hit me with the belt for my team not winning the games yesterday " he sniffled "it hurts, I'm only talking to you because it hurts."

" how can I help?" I asked, not wanting to push him into a friendship with me in this state.

" i didn't get around to cleaning them , I have some disinfectant wipes in my bag. Can you....clean them?" He asked sheepishly

" sure" I nodded

Jeongins Pov

He wiped my arms carefully and gently, I winced. It burned like hell but I would not show him that. I kept my face deadpanned as he worked carefully.

" I have some bandages, do you want them so it doesn't get infected?" He asked, looking up at me with a sweet look

" yeah" I nodded

He took them out of his bag "took them from medical " he chuckled " dont ask why"

A giggled slightly, what would possess him to do that? It was almost funny.

" you have a cute laugh" he commented, not looking up at me as he wrapped the bandages around my arms " there we are " he stood up properly and ruffled my head " take some pain meds, get better. And get the fuck out of that house"

" I'm trying" I nodded and got up " thank you" I scooted past him to the door and let myself out

That was the weirdest interaction I've ever had with anyone.